Who are we?
Jeremy O’Donoghue established First National Real Estate O’Donoghues on the 19th
of March 2008 with one simple goal – to create the best real estate company in Darwin. As a result of his unwavering commitment to quality, First National Real Estate O’Donoghues has become synonymous with outstanding marketing and superior results.
The results speak for themselves! Our Residential team have received a wide range of awards year after year including Highest Number of Exclusive Listings and Highest Gross Sales Commission with our Commercial team achieving Highest Number of Exclusive Listings, Highest Number of Settled Sales and Highest Gross Sales and Leasing Commission consistently.
The Property Management department has constantly attained Highest Gain of Properties under Management and Highest Increase of Property Management Gross Revenue with our Senior Property Manager Kathy Smart winning Property Manager of the Year in 2016.
Powerful profitable Property Management couple with client focused sales strategies – that’s what you can expect from First National Real Estate O’Donoghues. You can also expect:
In our first five years we achieved:
- Intelligent, honest feedback and advice
- High exposure for your valuable property
- National recognition through our comprehensive franchise network throughout Australia
- A smooth transaction process
- Reliable high quality service
- Comprehensive accounts management
- A dedicated and reliable single point of contact
- Over $300 Million in Property assets under management
- Countless highly satisfied clients which includes some of Darwin’s most high profile companies
- 20 highly qualified staff constantly working as a team and backed by dedicated national support staff
- Specialising in almost every suburb in Darwin
- Exposure on all major internet sites
And the numbers continue to grow… What you can expect from our team:
Our Mission Statement:
- Courtesy and respect from all First National O’Donoghues staff
- Access to your First national O’Donoghues Representative at all reasonable times
- Receive regular reports and updates pertaining to your property
- A written fixed scale of fees and charges for all duties carried out by First National O’Donoghues
- Access to and the benefit of specialised expertise
- Participate in decisions made by your First National O’Donoghues Representative
- Be dealt with openly and honestly by all First National O’Donoghues staff
- Have all enquiries and property related matters treated strictly in confidence
- Have all telephone calls and emails retuned within 24 hours
- Be treated as a valued client and to expect to be serviced accordingly
“Through hard work, ethical, honest and transparent dealings and treating everyone as equals, we will develop and fine tune our skills in order to create the best Real Estate Office in the Northern Territory”.