* Fabulous opportunity to own this fantastic spacious 4 bedroom home
* Very neat throughout with split system cooling
* 4 generous size bedrooms
* Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen
* Undercover entertainment area
* Sparkling pool
Call Trudy Leedham today on 0431 557 367 to book your private inspection!
Size on Title: 817m2
Council Rates: $1,680 p/a (approx.)
* 3 generous size bedrooms - 2 with built in robes
* Split system air conditioning in all rooms (2 brand new)
* Updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and a gas stove
* Separate family room
* Paved all weather verandah
* Good size private yard with auto front gate
* Large concrete shed
* Fully fenced in ground pool
* Solar hot water
Year Built: 1970 pre Tracey
Area under Title: 758m2
Council Rates: $1,490 p/a (approx.)
Close to all local facilities, shops, transport & schools.
* 4 Bedrooms
* 1 bathroom with 2nd toilet
* Air-conditioning/ fans throughout
* Tiled throughout
* Large lounge room – separate dining
* Plenty of cupboard space
* Under main roof Rumpus/ storage
* Large 817m2 Block
* Great value buying
Call Trudy Leedham on 0431 557 367 to inspect today.
Area under Title: 817m2
Council Rates: $1,450 p/a (approx.)
Property Status: Vacant possession offered
Located on the beachfront in Brinkin, in a very tightly held position and being offered for sale for the first time in some 30 Years, this substantial architecturally designed family home presents as a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure such a significant home in this outstanding location. Close to Darwin Hospital, Charles Darwin University, good schools and Casuarina shopping centre, your family will love the benefits of this beachfront location.
Solidly constructed, generously spread over multiple levels, and with views of Casuarina Costal Reserve, you will enjoy several large living areas both indoors and out, a studio or office, an underground wine cellar, 5 bedrooms including guest accommodation, ducted air conditioning, a massive fully tiled pool, back up power, pizza oven, this home has it all!
* 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (including guest accommodation or granny flat)
* Large master suite with generous ensuite, walk in robe and sea views
* Gourmet kitchen with granite tops and informal meals area
* Large family room with spectacular high ceilings overlooking verandah and in ground pool
* 2nd living and formal dining both with their own verandahs
* 4 generous bedrooms upstairs all with verandah access and views of the Arafura Sea
* Separate studio or large office
* Guest bedroom (Bed5) on ground level with its own access and kitchen
* Spectacular underground wine cellar with climate control
* Ducted air conditioning throughout all living spaces
* Large laundry with laundry Shute from upstairs
* All renovated bathrooms
* Large inground fully tiled pool and beautiful established gardens
* Large, private rear verandah
* Cyclone Shelter and huge automatic back up generator
This property has far too many features to list. It has been maintained impeccably by its current owners and is the perfect property for anyone seeking something very special in a world class location.
Area under Title: 1130 square metres
Council Rates: $4,000 p/a (approx.)
Status: Vacant Possession
For Sale by Expressions of Interest.
For Private Inspection please contact Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067.
Dont miss this outstanding opportunity to purchase this 3 bedroom home, surrounded by other houses in a family friendly area. Ideal for first home owners, or those buyers looking to downsize. Immaculately presented, full solid block construction, park adjacent the property, while walking distance to Nightcliff Shopping Centre and Markets.
Features at a glance:
* 3 bedrooms all with BIR's
* Ensuite to the master bedroom
* Great kitchen with heaps of bench space, tiled splash backs and pantry
* Fully air-conditioned, tiled in living areas and carpeted in bedrooms
* Open plan design living and dining opening out to the back yard
* Side access down both side of the house perfect for a boat or trailer
* Great size backyard with plenty of grass for the kids to play
* Ideally located close to the Nightcliff foreshore, walking distance to schools, local shops, parks and sporting fields
The main bedroom offers plenty of space, featuring ensuite and built-in robes. The three remaining rooms all have built-in-robes. All bedrooms are carpeted and have split-system A/Cs.
The main living and dining area projects plenty of light through the many windows and sliding doors. The floors are tiled giving a nice cool feel underfoot while the living space is air-conditioned.
The U-Shape kitchen offers fantastic bench and cupboard space. Dark coloured marble benches give the kitchen a sharp modern look, while the breakfast bar works really well when cooking with guests.
Awesome amount of yard space allowing you to add a pool or build a nice patio to you can entertain guests undercover.
Make sure you check out this great property in Coconut Grove. Close to so many amenities, only a stone throw to the beach and an easy drive into the CBD. The property offers sensational value!
Year Built: 1997
Area under Title: 405 sqm
Council Rates: $1,700 p/a (approx.)
This magnificent 2-storey home combines the finest in modern open-plan living with sophisticated outdoor entertaining. Set on a very manageable 742m2 block this ideal home caters for the large family that needs dual upstairs and downstairs living spaces. A striking residence that is a cut above anything else on the market, this property will suit the most discerning buyer.
* Executive style with statuesque two storey height, with a huge 322 sqm under roof
* 4 king sized bedrooms that can easily accommodate two king sized singles
* Main bedroom features ensuite with double vanity and extra-large walk in robe
* Stunning designer kitchen with quality appliances, ample bench and cupboard space
* Multiple living and entertaining areas plus a designated media room
* Main bathroom has a full size bath and shower with separate toilet
* Stylish, private and low maintenance outdoor entertaining with BBQ area
* Internal laundry with plenty of storage, nearby to a guest powder room
* LARGE saltwater pool with shade sail and compliant pool safety fencing
* 4.5Kw solar electricity system keeps the power bills low
* Oversized 36.5 sqm garage with internal and side access
* Carport has extra high clearance so it’s ideal for a campervan or large boat
* Ideally located only minutes from RDH, Casuarina beach, shopping centres, schools and beautiful Garanmanuk Park is nearby
The property presents a perfect opportunity for home buyers looking for a modern, well designed home at great value for money. Offering a combination of tranquil ambience and intuitive style, this home is ready for you to make it your own!
Your inspection is invited.
Council Rates: $2,000 per annum (approx)
Area on Title: 742 square metres
Status: Vacant Possession
Year Built: Fully Coded 2012
Zoning: SD17 (Specific Use)
Vendors Conveyancer: Maleys Legal (Lisa Cooper)
"For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions auction conducted online). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval."
If you are looking for an “As New” quality built home, close to all Darwin’s amenities, but not so close to your neighbours than this property could be just for you!
Completed in 2016 this stunning six-bedroom executive home is situated on a huge 1 acre of land and only minutes to quality schools, Royal Darwin Hospital, Casuarina Shopping centre, Marrara Sports Grounds and an easy 20-minute commute to the CBD!
* As new six-bedroom family residence – Room for everyone under one roof!
* Tiled and air conditioned throughout
* Huge separate living areas
* Stunning hostess kitchen with walk in pantry and quality appliances
* Luxe master suite with large walk in robe and ensuite
* All bedrooms are a great size with built in robes
* Huge open plan family and meals, separate theatre room/study
* Undercover entertaining area with sink and servery window from kitchen
* Electric front gate with visual monitor for privacy
* Expansive backyard, fully fenced and remote security gate
* Massive 4 car garage with auto roller doors
* 3 Phase power to house and shed
* 6 x 6m shed with 3 x 6m carport
With 400m2 + under roof this house has everything the large family could ask for – Bedrooms for everyone including the interstate visitors, a selection of areas to relax or entertain, Hostess kitchen for the chef of the home, room for the kids and pets to run around safely, Garage parking for 4 vehicles and heaps of space for the boat, caravan, trailer and much more!
Arriving at the home you will immediately be impressed by the large scale of the property – Imagine, a 1 acre allotment and you are still in town! On entering the home, the sheer size will continue to impress. The centre of the home showcases the enormous open plan family, living and dining areas which are catered to by the stunning kitchen – Featuring large meal preparation areas, quality appliances, butler’s pantry and a servery window to the undercover entertaining outside. This area also features the separate media room, kids’ rumpus area or large study.
The bedrooms are split to each end of the house – One side featuring the master bedroom, complete with walk in robe and ensuite with another two large bedrooms and large bathroom. At the other end of the house there another three bedrooms (or two and a study) along with another beautiful bathroom.
Vehicles are kept out of the elements with an enormous four car garage that also has direct internal access to the home. Extra storage is available in the 6m x 6m powered shed whilst there is so much room on the allotment for the boat, caravan and more!
Muirhead is one of Darwin’s newest and most sought after locations with beautiful homes in every street. A selection of parks and green space including a dedicated dog park, play equipment and so much more - you will be glad to call this property home!
Size on Title: 4000m2 (1 acre approx.)
Year Built: 2016
Council Rates: $3,200 p/a (approx.)
Please call Jeremy O'Donoghue 0407 080 067 or Tim Mackenzie 0417 396 472 for further information.
Openn Negotiation closes Tuesday the 18th May at 6PM
If you are just stepping into the property market than you may as well do it in one of Darwin’s most sought after suburbs! This solidly built three-bedroom, ground level home has everything you need plus the added bonus of a superb 817m2 allotment to add your own touch!
* Three-bedroom ground level home on 817m2 allotment
* Excellent Street and location
* Freshly painted internally, new blinds
* Tiled and air conditioned throughout
* Built in robes to each bedroom
* Kitchen with electric appliances and great food prep area
* Verandah runs the length of the home at the front and rear
* Excellent workshop/studio with storage and second shower and toilet
* Garden shed for all the tools
* Undercover parking for 2+ vehicles
* Huge yard with spa
Located in Nakara means you will be close to Casuarina Beach and Dripstone Cliffs, Nakara Primary school, Dripstone Middle School, University, Casuarina Shopping centre and so much more.
Offering low maintenance living this solid built home would ideally suit the first home buyer, young family or would make a rock-solid investment. Tiled throughout this property offers split system air-conditioning to each bedroom and the lounge dining area.
A generous lounge and dining area is serviced by the kitchen offering an electric oven and hotplates, ample storage, and large meal preparation areas. Great size bedrooms all offer built in robes and the bathroom has a bath and dual showers.
Outside the large established yard offers a blank canvas for the new owner! There is a great size workshop/studio offering a second shower and toilet, large garden shed, spa and undercover parking for two cars.
Ready to move into today this home could be yours, but do not delay, book your inspection now!
Size on Title:817m2
Council Rates: $1,790 p/a (approx.)
Easement: Power and Water at rear boundary
* 5 Bedrooms – Upstairs: 3 Bed, 1 Bath, Downstairs: 2 Bed, 1 Bath
* 2 Bathrooms
* Recently renovated kitchen & bathroom
* Good size allotment 746sqm
* House size 184sqm
* Low maintenance yard
Call Trudy Leedham on 0431 557 367 to inspect today.
Year Built: 1980
Council Rates: $2,990 p/a (approx.)
Area under Title: 746sqm