Located on the beachfront in Brinkin, in a very tightly held position and being offered for sale for the first time in some 30 Years, this substantial architecturally designed family home presents as a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure such a significant home in this outstanding location. Close to Darwin Hospital, Charles Darwin University, good schools and Casuarina shopping centre, your family will love the benefits of this beachfront location.
Solidly constructed, generously spread over multiple levels, and with views of Casuarina Costal Reserve, you will enjoy several large living areas both indoors and out, a studio or office, an underground wine cellar, 5 bedrooms including guest accommodation, ducted air conditioning, a massive fully tiled pool, back up power, pizza oven, this home has it all!
* 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (including guest accommodation or granny flat)
* Large master suite with generous ensuite, walk in robe and sea views
* Gourmet kitchen with granite tops and informal meals area
* Large family room with spectacular high ceilings overlooking verandah and in ground pool
* 2nd living and formal dining both with their own verandahs
* 4 generous bedrooms upstairs all with verandah access and views of the Arafura Sea
* Separate studio or large office
* Guest bedroom (Bed5) on ground level with its own access and kitchen
* Spectacular underground wine cellar with climate control
* Ducted air conditioning throughout all living spaces
* Large laundry with laundry Shute from upstairs
* All renovated bathrooms
* Large inground fully tiled pool and beautiful established gardens
* Large, private rear verandah
* Cyclone Shelter and huge automatic back up generator
This property has far too many features to list. It has been maintained impeccably by its current owners and is the perfect property for anyone seeking something very special in a world class location.
Area under Title: 1130 square metres
Council Rates: $4,000 p/a (approx.)
Status: Vacant Possession
For Sale by Expressions of Interest.
For Private Inspection please contact Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067.
Located close to Nightcliff shopping centre, Sunday markets and an easy commute to the CBD, Charles Darwin University and the Nightcliff foreshore is this ground level, two- bedroom unit. Ideal investment or first home this solidly built unit is currently tenanted until June 2020 with fantastic tenants who would be happy to extend!
•Two bedroom ground floor unit
•Tiled and air conditioned throughout
•Close to shopping centre, markets, foreshore, University and more
•Currently tenanted until June 2020 for $215 per week
•Tenants are great and would love to stay on!
Council Rates: $1,474 p/a
Body Corp: $1,050 p/q (includes sinking fund)
Body Corp Manager: Whittles
Size on Title: 72m2
Year Built: 1981
Be captivated by the beautiful, open, bright and airy living on the top floor of this modern apartment building. Located in a great sought-after seaside suburb, and only moments to the stunning foreshore which offers walking tracks, café, pop up food vans and so much more. Sunday Nightcliff markets a stroll by, quality schools as well as the Nightcliff shopping centre.
* Two bedrooms and two bathrooms
* Tiled and split system a/c throughout
* Good size bedrooms, both with robes and ensuite to main
* Excellent balcony for morning coffee or a stronger drink in the afternoon!
* Open plan living and dining flowing to balcony
* Hostess kitchen, waterfall stone benches and quality appliances
* Floor to ceiling tiles in both stylish bathrooms
* Large open breezeways at entry – excellent cross flow breezes
* Lift and secure entry to complex
* Two undercover carparks – Great clearance for the 4WD
Currently tenanted for $410 per week until the 3rd April 2021 (with tenant willing to stay on) this modern, secure complex in the much sought after suburb of Nightcliff will ideally suit both home owners and investors alike.
Enjoy living in this superb seaside suburb and enjoy all the amenities on offer. 10-12 minutes drive to the CBD, 2 minutes to the foreshore, a short stroll to the Sunday Markets and an easy commute to a variety of schools.
Be sure to call Tim Mackenzie on 0417 396 472 or Jeremy O’Donoghue on 0407 080 067 and arrange your personal inspection today!
Body Corporate Manager: Elite Strata Management NT
Body Corporate Fees: $900 per quarter (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,550 per annum (approx.)
Area Under Title: 132 square metres
Year Built: 2015