If you have been searching for a stunning, as new home then this 2019 built, Executive four bedroom ground level residence, situated on the waters edge is for you!
This home offers the new owner effortless style from the front entry right through to the back timber deck on the marina’s edge. With quality fixtures and fittings throughout it will be hard not to fall in love!
• Four bedroom, 2019 Executive built home on Bayview Marina
• Huge open living area with spectacular views of the water
• Separate theatre/media room
• Sumptuous hostess kitchen, stone bench tops and walk in pantry
• Master suite with water views, walk in robe and ensuite
• Built in robes to all bedrooms
• Main bathroom with full size bath and separate shower
• Undercover entertaining area with water and CBD views
• Double garage with direct internal access
• 759m2 easement free allotment
Upon arriving at the property, you immediately appreciate how new it is – The sleek lines and modern rendered façade are a glimpse of what to expect inside. On entering you will not be disappointed – Large quality floor tiles throughout combined with light and neutral colours, stylish ceiling fans and lighting provide a cooling effect in this tropical climate. At the front of the home is a large theatre or second, separate lounge and
beside this is the spacious 4th bedroom.
A few more steps and the heart and soul of the home presents itself – The centrepiece being a stunning hostess kitchen that any home chef will love! Stone benchtops with pendant lighting over the breakfast bar, soft close drawers and cupboards, quality cooking appliances, dishwasher and a large walk in pantry. From the kitchen you are also part of any conversation going on as it blends effortlessly with the large open plan dining and lounge and flows out to the undercover entertaining area.
The master bedroom offers views of the water and boats moored in the marina and is complete with a beautiful ensuite offering dual shower and vanities and walk in robe. Bedrooms two and three have built in robes and are serviced by the main bathroom which features a full size bath and separate shower.
Outside are reticulated lawns and secure fencing with stairs leading down to your own private deck on the water – For the boating enthusiast there is the option to add your own mooring.
Opportunities to buy a better than new home, in one of Darwin’s most sought after suburbs is one that does not present itself often and it is highly recommended that you make time to inspect this property as it will be sold!
Offers over $1,050,000 are invited
Builder:Prestige Homes NT
Size on title:759m2
Council Rates: $3,400 p/a approx
A rare opportunity has presented itself here to purchase this spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in a tightly held complex of only 4 properties. Stylishly renovated, the property would appeal to most buyers whether it be your first home or if you’re looking to downsize. Located in Bayview, which is a premium family friendly suburb only minutes from Darwin’s CBD, you are surrounded by other modern quality homes.
Features at a glance:
* A large 342m2 under title, in a small complex of only 4 townhouses
* 3 spacious bedrooms, which is no exaggeration they are all a great size
* 2 large bathrooms including the ensuite, both of them stylishly renovated
* Spacious open plan living and dining area downstairs with high ceilings
* Brand new kitchen with enormous stone bench top for cooking and entertaining
* The kitchen provides plenty of storage with a pull out pantry and soft close draws
* Beautiful 600x600mm tiles downstairs giving the entertaining areas a modern look
* Massive main bedroom with walk-in robe plus balcony access
* Ensuite will not disappoint, stylish renovated vanity, stone benches, full size mirror
* The other two rooms are very generous in size with mirrored built-in robes
* Spacious main bathroom renovated with stone benches, full size mirror and bathtub
* Beautiful paved courtyard with gardens beds, ideal for relaxing/entertaining guests
* Kids can ride their bikes, trikes or scooters, play cricket, or kick the footy
* Indoor laundry downstairs with an extra 3rd toilet for convenience
* Under-cover carport for two vehicles, plus visitors' parking next to the townhouse
* Lockable storage shed for all your tools, sporting or camping stuff
* Safe and secure complex with electric gate and security sensor light at the front
* Family friendly complex with long term residents residing there
Other Relevant Information:
Area On Title: 342sqm
Council Rates: $1,550 per annum (approx.)
Property Status: Vacant possession
Body Corporate Manager: Altitude Management
Body Corporate Fees: $1,500 per quarter ($1,250 admin + $250 sinking fund)
This magnificent 2-storey home offers a tranquil and luxurious lifestyle with enviable views of the marina and the city skyline. Featuring multiple indoor living spaces, combined with outstanding outdoor entertaining areas, the property offers so much space for the family. Located just minutes’ drive from the CBD in the marina side suburb of Bayview, the property is surrounded by other valuable and high-quality properties.
Features at a glance:
* Executive 2-storey masterpiece that has a striking presence from the front and back
* Multiple living areas both upstairs and downstairs offering space for the family
* Outstanding kitchen with island bench, great views and ideal for entertaining
* Large master bedroom upstairs with exquisite ensuite and walk out balcony
* Remaining 3 bedrooms upstairs all of a great size and all feature built in robes
* Downstairs there is a 5th bedroom with built in robes plus an extra office space
* Magnificent spiral staircase as you enter the property elegantly connects the house
* Beautiful in-ground saltwater pool surrounded by tropical gardens
* Lovely timber deck upstairs offering a great space for entertaining guests outdoors
* 874sqm parcel of land offering an extremely low maintenance lifestyle
* Located close to parks, walking paths and marina, minutes drive to CBD and shops
Ideal for the large family that needs multiple living areas, there is a large open plan living and dining off the kitchen, with gorgeous views of the marina. The gourmet kitchen features crisp white cabinetry, black granite bench tops and chic blue glass splashbacks that make a classy statement alongside the stainless-steel appliances and sleek ceramic cooktop.
Outdoor entertaining areas are an absolute delight with this property. You have a wonderful balcony upstairs connected with 2 of the bedrooms that offers stunning water and city views. While the downstairs patio area that looks onto the in-ground saltwater pool, with the marina as the backdrop.
This waterfront address has it all! A stunning family home offering size and quality, the dress circle waterfront location, and the ease and convenience of travel to the CBD or to the Airport or Hospital. This is the luxury lifestyle you’ve always wanted, a property that has that ‘wow’ factor and bit of ‘spunk’ about it. 24 O’Ferrals Road is an absolute must for inspection.
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 2006
Council Rates: $3,670 p/a (approx.)
Area Under Roof: 874sqm
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant possession offered
Bayview Marina is a residential Marina located less than 3 kilometres from Darwin CBD and is accessed just off Tiger Brennan Drive.
*Freehold Marina Berth
*Well maintained Marina with considerable funds in body corporate sinking fund
*Live-aboard permits available
Berth 47 (Lot 6993) is a 13 metre berth.
For further information please contact Jeremy O'Donoghue on 0407 080 067.
This spectacular apartment is as good as it gets when it comes to Cullen Bay apartment living.
Overlooking Cullen Bay marina, with stunning views, the apartment is perfectly suited to the professional person/s or retirees.
Because of its very elite location, this apartment provides the essence of good investment - it is very private and can never be built out or lose its uniqueness.
Features at a glance:
* Two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with spectacular views
* Master bedroom with ensuite and balcony access
* Large balcony with harbour views of Cullen Bay
* Kitchen has electric cook-top, dishwasher and stone benches
* Ceramic tiles in all living areas
* Ample cupboards and storage space
* Secure basement parking for two cars & ground floor storeroom
* Corner apartment - more windows, cool sea breezes and better views
* A wonderful apartment, just a short stroll from exciting amenities
* Safe and secure complex ideal for those seeking minimal upkeep
* Very quiet residential living as there is no passing traffic
If you’re looking for a low maintenance home in an ideal location, this is the one you have been waiting for, and it’s time to reward yourself.
Please call to arrange your private inspection today.
Year Built: 1999
Council Rates: $1,250 (approx.) per annum
Area on Title: 206 square metres
Body Corporate Manager: Whittles Body Corporate
Body Corporate Levies: $1,994 per quarter (approx.)
Situated right on the serene Cullen Bay Marina and walking distance from the Cullen Bay restaurant hub and the centre of Darwin, this stunning open plan home is the perfect addition to those wanting to experience pure extravagance whilst living in a prime location of Darwin.
Those that love to cook will be delighted over the oversized open plan granite kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances.
Perfect for those seeking supreme cosmopolitan water front living.
* 4 large tiled bedrooms
* Master bedroom featuring ensuite and walk-in robe
* Open plan lavish lounge room
* Spacious outdoor entertaining with marina views
* Private pathway to double marina berth
* Tropical plunge pool
* Double lock-up garage with five car-spaces
* Beautiful manicured gardens with backdrop of Cullen Bay Marina
* Close proximity to restaurants, parklands, local attractions and city centre!
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 2000
Area under Title: 1040 sqm
Council Rates: $5,100 p/a (approx.)
Lock Opening Fee: $638
Body Corporate Fees: $1,144 p/q (approx.)
Property Status: Vacant possession offered
Being offered for sale for the very first time, this 1,630m2 parcel of land is arguably Darwin's finest piece of residential land. With over 25 metres of water frontage to Darwin Harbour, this is in the most prime site available on the market to build your masterpiece. With stunning north westerly views, your afternoons will be spent admiring some of the world's best sunsets out over the Beagle Gulf.
What also makes this block so special is it offers water rights within Cullen Bay Marina. Not only do you have spectacular open water views, but those with a boat have the convenience of mooring their vessel close to home.
Enjoy the spectacular surrounds and luxurious ambiance of Cullen Bay, while establishing yourself on Darwin's best waterfront land. This is an incredibly rare opportunity to build your dream home in the most exquisite suburb of Darwin. With only a handful of blocks that offer this amazing setting, you can be assured that your investment will hold its value for years to come.
This is your opportunity to grab a sensational 4th floor, 2 bedroom furnished apartment with ocean and sunset views. Live in permanently or keep in the rental pool of serviced apartments for outstanding rental returns. It has never been this affordable to own a property in Cullen Bay so make the most of this outstanding opportunity!
* 4th floor, 2 bedroom,1 bathroom apartment in prestigious Cullen Bay
* Generous shady balcony with ocean and sunset views
* Cool tiles & split system air conditioning throughout
* Open plan kitchen with great size benches
* Great cross sea breezes all year round & cool north westerly aspect
* Internal laundry
* Furniture included
* 2 relaxing pools & and a spa in the complex
* Secure underground parking
The address Cullen Bay says it all! This sought after location, only minutes walk to the Marina is central to cafes and some of Darwin`s best restaurants, while the sands of Mindil Beach offer you leisurely morning and afternoon walks. Enjoy the views from your own 4th floor balcony looking out to the ocean. You will love this serene and secure lifestyle away from the city traffic so don`t hesitate to call for an inspection!
Other Relevant Information:
Body Corporate: $1,850 per quarter (appox.)
Council Rates: $1,140 per annum (appox.)
Unit Area: 102 m2
Located in prestigious Fannie Bay, in a small complex of only 4 town homes this stunning 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom townhouse offers style, sophistication and the ultimate in Darwin lifestyle. Designed by Savvas P Savvas and using only high-end quality designer fixtures and fittings, the quality of this property spread over two levels is nothing short of first class.
•4 large bedrooms and three luxurious bathrooms
•Fully air conditioned with remote control fans throughout
•Spacious lounge areas on both levels with built in cabinetry
•Master suite with deluxe designer walk in robe, dresser & ensuite
•Impressive galley style kitchen with quality joinery and butler’s pantry
•Built in wine fridge, microwave & second dishwasher in butler’s pantry
•Induction cooktop, 2 wall ovens making entertaining a breeze
•Tiled outdoor entertaining area
•Stunning private saltwater pool with automatic water filler
•Tiled and air-conditioned garage for 2 cars with remote access
•Low maintenance, reticulated gardens
There are so many features to list in this spectacular home, from remote control window furnishings to an abundance of storage, the sheer size of this townhouse is impressive. If you are in the marketplace for quality and appreciate the importance of location this outstanding property will require your attention.
Total Area - 456 square metres
Year Built - 2016 (new construction)
Body Corporate Fees - $1,375 (approx) per quarter
BCC Rates - $375 (approx) per quarter
Hot Water System - Solar
Smoke Alarm Compliant - Yes
Pool Fence Compliant - Yes
Offers above $1.3million
To arrange a private inspection, please contact;
Jeremy O’Donoghue: 0407 080 067
Tim Mackenzie: 0417396472
Prepare to be blown away by these stunning 2-storey town homes. You will be immediately impressed by the superb quality of the finishes throughout and the sheer splendor of the grand design. From the moment you step foot inside will be in awe of the imposing staircases, high ceilings and the aura of space. No expense has been spared in creating these extraordinary residences that is fit for the most discerning buyer who settles for only the best in life.
The expansive open plan living and dining areas feature large stackable sliding doors so you can capture the mesmerizing East Point Reserve views from every angle of the living areas while still maintaining your privacy. Each town home features 3-4 double bedrooms including a huge masters retreat with ensuite, his and hers robes, 2-3 living areas and a private balcony. These remarkable residences are tastefully finished with natural tones and features tiles and air conditioning throughout so you are guaranteed to enjoy a cool and comfortable lifestyle all year round.
Your inner chef will be delighted with the designer gourmet kitchens, featuring stone bench tops, Miele stainless steel appliances and an abundance of cupboard space. The open plan living areas open out onto an expansive tiled poolside entertaining areas with glistening vistas where you can enjoy balmy evenings under the stars. The plunge pools also feature beautiful stone feature walls where you can relax and enjoy the tranquility and privacy and forget about the stresses of everyday life.
Don't forget these delightful homes also boast automatic double lock-up garages with internal access, established tropical low maintenance gardens and an internal 3rd toilet downstairs for the convenience of your guests. If that's not enough, these immaculate homes are perfectly positioned in one of Darwin's most prestigious suburbs with East Point Reserve as your back yard, with literally steps to the beach and only minutes' drive from the CBD. It's time to reward yourself and these stylish homes are the perfect place to do it!
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is an investors delight. Ideally positioned on the fringe of CBD, you’ll be walking distance to work in the city, while you are close to Larrakeyah Primary School, shops and parks.
With 96sqm on title, the spacious open plan living area of the apartment extends out to a small balcony where you can sit and enjoy the afternoons. The kitchen is large and offers excellent storage and bench space for preparing meals.
First Home Buyers this would be a great step into the market at a low cost of entry, while savvy investors could have this spruced up for an even better return.
Great little complex of only 9 units, it’s sure to be popular so be quick to act as this property will go fast!
Council Rates: $1,550 p/a (approx.)
Body Corporate Fees: $1,007 per qtr + $239 per qtr special levy for painting works
Property Status: Currently rented for $320 per week until February 2022
A serene in-ground pool surrounded by lush tropical gardens and expansive living and dining areas that exudes alfresco vibes to the fullest for endless entertaining and peaceful living – these are just some of the many prominent features that this magnificent home has to offer to the very lucky buyer!
This beautiful, tucked-away four bedroom home features three generous sized bedrooms each containing louvred windows for maximum air flow, built in robes for maximum storage and an additional self-contained granny flat with a kitchen, ensuite and corner glass louvre windows.
Entering the kitchen, you will be greeted by an impressive breakfast bar, modern stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops before arriving onto the enormous timber deck that overlooks the pool area and lavish grassed and pond area.
This fantastic property also offers secure storage options with two lock-up storage rooms and a double carport for simple parking options.
On top of the spectacular things this home has to offer, being located within moments of the Darwin City area adds ease of living and is ideal for the busy family looking for convenience and spacious living within a glorious tropical setting.
* Superb elevated alfresco entertaining area with large spacious timber decking for garden viewing
* Trendy kitchen with modern appliances, breakfast bar and stone bench tops
* Private, self-contained granny flat with kitchen, ensuite and louvred windows
* Three bedrooms with built-in robes
* Open plan rumpus room with high ceilings and plenty of entertaining space
* In-ground pool surrounded by lush tropical gardens
* Secure storage solutions with two lock-up storerooms and double carport
* Close proximity to Darwin City and chic Parap area
To enquire further, please contact Trudy Leedham on 0431 557 367 or Jeremy O'Donoghue on 0407 080 067.
Auction: Saturday 5th June 11AM On-Site
Area under Title: 1440 sqm
Council Rates: $2,700 p/a (approx.)