* Fabulous opportunity to own this fantastic spacious 4 bedroom home
* Very neat throughout with split system cooling
* 4 generous size bedrooms
* Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen
* Undercover entertainment area
* Sparkling pool
All offers submitted to owner.
Call Trudy Leedham today on 0431 557 367 to book your private inspection!
Size on Title: 817m2
Council Rates: $1,680 p/a (approx.)
Located on the beachfront in Brinkin, in a very tightly held position and being offered for sale for the first time in some 30 Years, this substantial architecturally designed family home presents as a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure such a significant home in this outstanding location. Close to Darwin Hospital, Charles Darwin University, good schools and Casuarina shopping centre, your family will love the benefits of this beachfront location.
Solidly constructed, generously spread over multiple levels, and with views of Casuarina Costal Reserve, you will enjoy several large living areas both indoors and out, a studio or office, an underground wine cellar, 5 bedrooms including guest accommodation, ducted air conditioning, a massive fully tiled pool, back up power, pizza oven, this home has it all!
* 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (including guest accommodation or granny flat)
* Large master suite with generous ensuite, walk in robe and sea views
* Gourmet kitchen with granite tops and informal meals area
* Large family room with spectacular high ceilings overlooking verandah and in ground pool
* 2nd living and formal dining both with their own verandahs
* 4 generous bedrooms upstairs all with verandah access and views of the Arafura Sea
* Separate studio or large office
* Guest bedroom (Bed5) on ground level with its own access and kitchen
* Spectacular underground wine cellar with climate control
* Ducted air conditioning throughout all living spaces
* Large laundry with laundry Shute from upstairs
* All renovated bathrooms
* Large inground fully tiled pool and beautiful established gardens
* Large, private rear verandah
* Cyclone Shelter and huge automatic back up generator
This property has far too many features to list. It has been maintained impeccably by its current owners and is the perfect property for anyone seeking something very special in a world class location.
Area under Title: 1130 square metres
Council Rates: $4,000 p/a (approx.)
Status: Vacant Possession
For Sale by Expressions of Interest.
For Private Inspection please contact Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067.
Attention first home buyers! Now is a perfect opportunity to buy an entry level home.
This three Bedroom one bathroom house requires some TLC, bring your own pain brush and make it your own!
Secure this beauty featuring:
* Great size allotment at 715m2
* Generous size bedrooms all with built in robes
* Room for the pets and children to play in the private secure yard
* Undercover verandah
* Fenced undercover area
* Spa plunge pool
* Close to schools, transport and shops
Don't delay, be the first to view this house with many possibilities.
Call Trudy Leedham on 0431 557 367.
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions auction conducted online). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Log onto www.openn.com.au and search 5 Nash Place, Millner. Then register to bid – It’s that easy!
This wonderful elevated home in the ideally located suburb of Millner is an opportunity not to be missed.
Rarely does something of this size become available on such a large parcel of land.
This big family home has a great floor plan but needs new owners to breathe new life into it.
* Three larger than usual bedrooms upstairs all with built in robes
* Open plan lounge dining area opens through to balcony
* Spacious rear balcony captures cool breezes and tree top views
* Second living area, fourth bedroom and bathroom downstairs
* Extra-large enclosed kitchen could do with a modern update
* Plenty of open air off street parking
Within a short distance to popular Rapid Creek Markets this property is also so close to good schooling, the wonderful Jingili Water Gardens, Nightcliff foreshore, airport and a very easy commute to the CBD or Casuarina shopping centre. Great potential! High ceilings! Polished floor boards! Big rooms! Ably presented but needs a little TLC! This home is awaiting your personal touch!
House Fully Coded: 1981
Area under Title:1240 sqm
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant Possession
Council Rates: $1,880 p/a (approx.)
Reports: Building and Pest Reports available upon request
Easements as per Title: Easement to Power and Water Authority
* 4 Bedrooms Elevated House
* Built in wardrobes
* Balcony on first floor
* Air-conditioned throughout
* Verandah on ground floor
* Separate laundry area
* Living area on first floor and combined living/dining on ground floor
* Enough room for 2 cars
* In-ground pool
Year Built: 1980
Area under Title: 838 sqm
Council Rates: $1,630 p/a (approx.)
Please contact Trudy Leedham on 0431 557 367 to book an inspection TODAY!
Put your own stamp on this comfortable family home that is a blank canvas just waiting to let its personality shine through.
With standout features of gas cooktop, split system air conditioning throughout and a huge yard, you won’t be disappointed when you inspect.
* 3 Large bedrooms
* Family sized lounge/dining
* Separate kitchen with gas cooktop
* Tiled and air-conditioned throughout
* Huge open yard
* Secure off street parking for four cars
Situated close to both primary and high schools, airport and casuarina square, the home is currently tenanted under a periodical lease arrangement. Sign a Contract before June 30 and take advantage of the NT Government’s generous stamp duty concessions.
Your inspection is invited!
Council Rates: $1,600 p/a (approx.)
Area under Title: 817m2
Year Built: 1980
This two bedroom, one bathroom plus study home is conveniently located in Moil, walking distance to parks, schools, shops and public transport. Only minutes from Casuarina Shopping Centre and its abundance of shops, cafes, restaurants and services.
Features of this home include:
•2 spacious Bedrooms, plus study
•Built in 1980
•738m2 corner lot
•Private and secure yard
Contact Trudy Leedham on 0431 557 367
Year Built: 1980
Area under Title: 738m2
Council Rates: $1,550 p/a (approx.)
Located in Nakara, close to Charles Darwin University, Casuarina shopping Centre, Dripstone cliffs and schooling is this solidly built three bedroom home. In such a sought after suburb this home would be ideal for families, first home buyers or the investor alike.
* Three bedroom brick home on 812m2 allotment
* Popular suburb of Nakara close to university and Hospital
* Excellent schooling, Cas Beach and Dripstone cliffs nearby
* Spacious open living and dining (sunken lounge) with cathedral ceilings
* Kitchen with ample storage and meal preparation areas
* Master bedroom with ensuite and good robe space
* Bedrooms two and three offer built in robes
* Airconditioned throughout
* Large inground swimming pool
* Third w.c and shower outside – Ideal when entertaining
* Undercover parking with room for boat, van and trailer
This property is constructed of brick and features air conditioning throughout, three bedrooms including a master with ensuite, built in robes throughout, main bathroom, sunken lounge, cathedral ceilings, dining area and spacious kitchen with ample storage and meal preparation areas.
Outside there is a large inground salt chlorinated pool, established gardens, carport and a third bathroom. Securely fenced there is heaps of room for the kids and pets to explore safely and room for the boat, caravan or trailer!
With so many amenities close by and offering something for the whole family this home should be inspected to appreciate.
Size on Title: 812m2
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water (rear of block)
Council Rates: $1,780 p/a (approx.)
Status: Vacant possession, settlement 30 days
"For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions auction conducted online). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Log onto www.openn.com.au and search 100 Tiwi Gardens, Tiwi.
Then register to bid - Its that easy!
Located in the popular suburb of Tiwi and close to schooling, Casuarina Beach, Shopping Centre, Hospital and more is this beautifully presented three bedroom home. Ideally suited for the first home buyer, young family or even as a great investment this property won’t be available for long!
Situated on an easement free 841m2 allotment this property features the following:
* Three bedroom home, freshly painted externally and internally
* Two separate living areas
* Louvres, tiled and split system air conditioning throughout
* Large inground salt chlorinated swimming pool
* Expansive shade sails offer undercover entertaining area
* Renovated bathroom and separate w.c
* Kitchen with electric oven and ample storage
* Undercover parking and shed
* Established garden surrounds and securely fenced allotment
With the property being freshly painted, both externally and internally it offers the new buyers the chance to move in with nothing to do! There is a spacious lounge that overlooks the large inground salt chlorinated pool, separate dining area and kitchen featuring electric oven.
Three bedrooms, two with built in robes and a renovated bathroom and internal laundry complete the internal layout.
Outside there is room for the kids and pets to roam in the securely fenced yard complete with established gardens. A large inground, salt chlorinated swimming pool will be a hit with the kids and a large shade sail provides an undercover entertaining area to supervise.
There is undercover parking for one vehicle however there is ample room for others, the caravan and the boat! Handy shed for all the gardening tools and a shipping container for even more storage is offered.
A great home in a sought after Northern Suburb – Book your inspection now!
Size on Title: 841m2
Easements: None found
Council Rates: $1,650 p/a (approx.)
Vendors Conveyancer: Jarrett Lawrie Conveyancing
Report: Pest Report available upon request
* 5 Bedrooms – Upstairs: 3 Bed, 1 Bath, Downstairs: 2 Bed, 1 Bath
* 2 Bathrooms
* Recently renovated kitchen & bathroom
* Good size allotment 746sqm
* House size 184sqm
* Low maintenance yard
Call Trudy Leedham on 0431 557 367 to inspect today.
Year Built: 1980
Council Rates: $2,990 p/a (approx.)
Area under Title: 746sqm
Positioned on large 817 sqm allotment in the centrally located Northern Suburb of Wanguri is this terrific elevated home. Featuring four bedrooms upstairs and a huge family entertaining area or fifth bedroom built under.
* Four bedrooms upstairs all with built in robes and split system air-conditioning
* Family sized kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
* Lounge and dining opening out to a spacious entertainer’s balcony
* Huge Granny flat - family room and bathroom
* Large storeroom and downstairs entertaining area and laundry
* Close to Casuarina Shopping Centre, Darwin Hospital, Darwin Airport
This huge home offers space for all of the family and is the perfect property for people who love to host and entertain guests.
A wonderful family home in a highly desirable area – your inspection is highly recommended.
Size on Title: 817m2
Council Rates: $1,620 p/a (approx.)