Well maintained three bedroom ground level home, plus one bedroom granny flat with swimming pool in quiet location. The property presents a perfect opportunity for home buyers or investors looking for a solid double brick home at great value for money. Currently occupied by very long term tenants at the combined rent of $680.00 per week.
Key features include:
* Three double bedrooms all with split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* Combined lounge/dining area opens out to a semi outdoor entertainment area
* Fully renovated kitchen with gas cook top and stainless steel range hood
* Very large open plan living and dining area
* Large kidney shaped inground salt water pool
* Spacious self-contained granny flat with large rear entertainment area & separate entrance
* Secure perimeter fencing, one carport and two designated car spaces
* Minutes to the new Karama Shopping Centre, Royal Darwin Hospital and a quick commute to the CBD
This is a great value four bedroom home in Karama when you compare location, age and features. A comfortable residence offering diversity to accommodate a growing family or added income to aid with the mortgage. Keen buyers will immediately see the value and position this ideal home offers to both large families or investors. Your inspection is invited.
Year Built: Fully Coded 1984
Land Area Under Title: 811sqm
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Council Rates: $2,970 p/a (approx)
Be quick to secure this beautifully presented 2 bedroom,1 bathroom, 1st floor unit. With views looking onto the much sought after Marrara Golf Course, you can sit outside and enjoy afternoons on the fantastic sized balcony. Location close to Darwin Airport and the Hospital, while the commute into the CBD is only a short one as well.
Great sized kitchen with excellent bench space, as well as open plan living and dining. The place comes fully furnished or you can choose to have it vacant.
The well-presented kitchen with breakfast bar and golf course views also opens to the rear balcony, and the tidy main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, walk-in shower and double vanity is off the living/dining room.
The generous master suite and good-sized second bedroom both opens onto the private front balcony. The master bedroom features wall-to-wall built-in storage, with a built-in robe also to the second bedroom.
There is undercover parking for one vehicle, additional off-street parking for a second car, and an external storeroom for added convenience.
If you’ve ever dreamed of living on the Golf Course then this is your opportunity!
Council Rates: $1,530 p/a (approx.)
Property Status: Rented for $340 per week until 30/10/21