Fully Coded 4 Bedroom House Available Now!This wonderful family friendly home promises a lifestyle of low maintenance, ease and convenience over a single level.
Privately set back amid easy care gardens, the home is beautifully presented, tiled and air-conditioned throughout.
Offering an irresistibly relaxed style of living, just a couple of minutes drive from Palmerston CBD, Gateway, Water Park and more.
* Four double bedrooms all with split system air-conditioning
* Main bedroom has an ensuite and spacious wardrobe
* Separate lounge and dining areas
* Central kitchen with 4 burner gas stove, ample bench and cupboard space
* Undercover BBQ/entertaining area
* Fully lockable, fully coded 9 square metre shed
* 20,000 litre rain water tank
* Securely fenced 801sqm block, carport plus room for the boat
* Low power bills with a 6 kw solar system
* House, carport, solar panels and verandah are fully coded
Whether you are gathering little ones around for a family meal or socializing with guests on a large scale, this wonderful home is focused on indoor/outdoor living.
If you have been searching for a family home close to quality schools, shops, parks, and city transport that the whole family will love… This is it!
* Industrial kitchen currently used as a home-based business to produce Kombucha, Sauerkraut and Kimchi
* Benching is food-grade stainless steel, commercial dishwasher installed with a separate hot water system
* Pressure pump for waste water and hand wash basin as per NT Health regulations
* Two door Skope fridge with a new compressor to maintain optimal food storage temperature
Vendor will sell the equipment and possibly the business with the home, otherwise the owner will remove equipment on the sale of the home.
Council Rates: Approximately $1,762 per annum
Year Built: 1985
Area Under Title: 801 sqm
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: TBA
Settlement Period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per Title: None found