Modern Low Maintenance Living – Close to ForeshoreBe captivated by the beautiful, open, bright and airy living on the top floor of this modern apartment building. Located in a great sought-after seaside suburb, and only moments to the stunning foreshore which offers walking tracks, café, pop up food vans and so much more. Sunday Nightcliff markets a stroll by, quality schools as well as the Nightcliff shopping centre.
* Two bedrooms and two bathrooms
* Tiled and split system a/c throughout
* Good size bedrooms, both with robes and ensuite to main
* Excellent balcony for morning coffee or a stronger drink in the afternoon!
* Open plan living and dining flowing to balcony
* Hostess kitchen, waterfall stone benches and quality appliances
* Floor to ceiling tiles in both stylish bathrooms
* Large open breezeways at entry – excellent cross flow breezes
* Lift and secure entry to complex
* Two undercover carparks – Great clearance for the 4WD
Currently tenanted for $410 per week until the 3rd April 2021 (with tenant willing to stay on) this modern, secure complex in the much sought after suburb of Nightcliff will ideally suit both home owners and investors alike.
Enjoy living in this superb seaside suburb and enjoy all the amenities on offer. 10-12 minutes drive to the CBD, 2 minutes to the foreshore, a short stroll to the Sunday Markets and an easy commute to a variety of schools.
Be sure to call Tim Mackenzie on 0417 396 472 or Jeremy O’Donoghue on 0407 080 067 and arrange your personal inspection today!
Body Corporate Manager: Elite Strata Management NT
Body Corporate Fees: $900 per quarter (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,550 per annum (approx.)
Area Under Title: 132 square metres
Year Built: 2015