Enormous in Every Way!"For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions auction conducted online). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Log onto www.openn.com.au and search 33 Bailey Circuit, Driver.
Then register to bid - Its that easy!
If you have been searching for a family home of grand proportions then this home is one you must inspect!
Situated on an incredible 1550m2, easement free allotment this elevated property features six large bedrooms (5 on level one, self-contained Granny flat under), three bathrooms, huge entertaining balcony that wraps around three sides, undercover parking for at least six vehicles, huge workshop with three phase and 9.5 kw solar power – Current owners electricity bill is in advance!
Main features are:
* Six-bedroom family home of grand proportions
* Fully self-contained granny flat built underneath
* Brand new designer kitchen of the highest quality – Walk in pantry
* Huge family and meals area with cathedral ceilings
* Freshly painted internally
* Master features renovated ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
* Built in robes to bedrooms
* Air conditioned throughout with most units recently replaced
* Massive balcony that wraps around three sides with views over parkland
* Undercover parking for a minimum of six vehicles – Largest 4WD and boat will easily fit in
* Huge shed with gantry and three phase power – Smaller shed for garden tools
* 9.5 KW solar system – Currently running in advance – NO POWER BILLS!
* 1550m2 easement free allotment backing onto parkland
This unique property offers the new owners the opportunity to live in town, whilst feeling miles away! Upstairs you will find five of the oversize bedrooms, the master offering a recently renovated ensuite, built in robes to bedrooms and large renovated main bathroom featuring a full size bath.
Open plan living area incorporates a lounge to accommodate the largest family, dining area and the absolutely stunning new hostess kitchen that offers the home Caesarstone benches, soft close drawers, walk in pantry, huge breakfast bar and meal preparation area, 900mm Fisher and Paykel gas and electric free-standing stove, Miele dishwasher and much more!
Downstairs is a fully self-contained Granny Flat that offers lounge, separate bedroom and bathroom – Ideal for the older kids, interstate visitors, Airbnb or the in-laws. Undercover parking for at least six vehicles with enough height for the largest 4WD, the boat or caravan.
Recently installed 9.5KW solar system incorporates real time energy production monitoring and the current owners pay $0 in power costs – In fact are in credit! For those that love working on projects there is a fantastic, three phase powered workshop with gantry and a smaller second shed for the gardening tools. Securely fenced and offering a small spa this home offers something for the whole family!
Year Built: 1994
Area under Title: 1550 sqm
Council Rates: $1,921.06 p/a (approx.)
Reports: Building and Pest Reports available upon request