Family Home in Sought After LocationLocated in Nakara, close to Charles Darwin University, Casuarina shopping Centre, Dripstone cliffs and schooling is this solidly built three bedroom home. In such a sought after suburb this home would be ideal for families, first home buyers or the investor alike.
* Three bedroom brick home on 812m2 allotment
* Popular suburb of Nakara close to university and Hospital
* Excellent schooling, Cas Beach and Dripstone cliffs nearby
* Spacious open living and dining (sunken lounge) with cathedral ceilings
* Kitchen with ample storage and meal preparation areas
* Master bedroom with ensuite and good robe space
* Bedrooms two and three offer built in robes
* Airconditioned throughout
* Large inground swimming pool
* Third w.c and shower outside – Ideal when entertaining
* Undercover parking with room for boat, van and trailer
This property is constructed of brick and features air conditioning throughout, three bedrooms including a master with ensuite, built in robes throughout, main bathroom, sunken lounge, cathedral ceilings, dining area and spacious kitchen with ample storage and meal preparation areas.
Outside there is a large inground salt chlorinated pool, established gardens, carport and a third bathroom. Securely fenced there is heaps of room for the kids and pets to explore safely and room for the boat, caravan or trailer!
With so many amenities close by and offering something for the whole family this home should be inspected to appreciate.
Size on Title: 812m2
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water (rear of block)
Council Rates: $1,780 p/a (approx.)
Status: Vacant possession, settlement 30 days