Stunning Residence - Absolute Water Frontage!"For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions auction conducted online). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Log onto www.openn.com.au and search 1/36 Tipperary Court, Stuart Park.
Then register to bid - Its that easy!
Located at the end of Tipperary Court and offering direct water frontage to Frances Bay this unique home also boasts water views over Tipperary Marina and exclusive views to the lock – Wherever you look you are greeted with the most amazing views!
Designed to capture the prevailing sea breeze this four-bedroom, three-bathroom home will impress the most fastidious buyer – Built over three levels and with 809m2 on title this is an opportunity that cannot be missed.
* Four-bedroom, Three-bathroom duplex
* 809m2 on title and built over three levels
* One of a kind waterfront property with amazing views from every aspect
* Huge open plan living with large bi-fold doors to merge indoor and outdoor living
* Magnificent hostess kitchen with granite benchtops, huge storage, and views!
* Inviting inground swimming pool and established lawns and gardens overlooking Frances Bay
* Master suite features large private balcony, walk in robe and stunning ensuite
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 offer BIR with bed 2 offering direct access to a large rear balcony
* Main bathroom features full size bath, separate shower, floor to ceiling tiles
* Bedroom 4 on level one offers its own ensuite – Ideal for guests
* Large second living area on top level
* Undercover entertaining area overlooking pool and water
* Private fishing and crabbing from your own waterfront!
* Louvre windows, tiled and air conditioned throughout for year-round comfort
* Double garage, workshop/storage and secure private entrance
* Exterior and interior recently fully and professionally repainted
* FOUR dedicated outdoor living areas, all with magnificent water views!
As you enter the complex through the secure automatic gate there is undercover parking for two cars and a handy workshop – Take the external or internal stairs from the garage to level one and you immediately realise just how large and open this home is. This level features huge open plan living area that effortlessly flows out to your private entertaining area overlooking the wet edge pool, lawn and garden surrounds and that VIEW! Hostess kitchen offers the chef of the house granite bench tops, an abundance of storage, island bench and walk in pantry. This level also has the fourth bedroom, complete with its own ensuite, laundry and 4th toilet.
Arriving at the top of the timber and stainless-steel staircase you discover another large, living area ideal for kids entertaining space or study. The commanding master bedroom features an opulent ensuite, large walk-in robe and its own private balcony accessed via bi-fold doors. Bedrooms two and three have built in robes and access to another large balcony with view over Tipperary marina.
This architecturally designed residence features fixtures and fittings of the highest quality. Air conditioned throughout for the warmer months this home is designed to catch the magnificent sea breezes all year with a clever use of louvres and open plan living.
A rare opportunity to own your own, unique piece of paradise. Properties of this calibre do not present themselves to the market very often, so your private inspection is highly recommended.
Year Built: 2006
Size on Title: 809m2
Body Corporate Fees: Self-managed $4,800 p/a (approx.)
Marina Body Corporate: $1,260 p/a (approx.)
Council Rates: $2,209 p/a (approx.)
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancer: Naomi Wilson Conveyancing