2/71 Noltenius Circuit
This immaculate ground level duplex will appeal to both Owner-Occupiers and Investors alike. It’s the perfect mix of unit living with the extra land content from a house. The property offers a low maintenance, convenient lifestyle that will be popular to the young, as well as those middle age to elderly looking to downsize their living requirements.
Feature at a glance:
* Ground level 2 bedroom 1 bathroom duplex presented beautifully
* No painful Body Corporate fees means better returns for investors
* Open plan living and dining opening out onto the back verandah
* Spacious kitchen with a great amount of bench space & gas cooking
* Enjoy shade & privacy in the outdoor patio with the paved backyard
* Great front yard with grass and gardens giving you more than a unit
* Undercover/shaded parking for 2 cars, as well as side access to property
* Great size garden shed for all your storage needs
* Only minutes drive to the Palmerston CBD, Gateway or Bakewell Woolies
The duplex is roomy inside with open plan living and dining, cool tiles under foot, and fantastic natural light throughout. The kitchen has big benches that provide ample space for preparing meals, as well as entertaining guests.
This opens out to a lovely patio area that is undercover where you can do all your outdoor cooking and entertaining with the paved courtyard.
The location of the property ...
No open times currently available
Residential Sales Agent
0422 512 926
2/71 Noltenius Circuit
... is minutes drive Palmerston CBD, Gateway Shopping Centre, the new Palmerston Hospital as well as many schools and parks in the area. Whether you’re working in Darwin city, the rural area, the ease of access to these areas make this property an ideal position.
This duplex will appeal to those seeking a low maintenance lifestyle as well as investors looking for a hassle free investment. A lifestyle of low maintenance, ease and convenience is assured with this beautifully presented single level property. You simply must see for yourself this fabulous duplex to fully appreciate what a great place to live it would be.
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 1992
Area under Title: 355m2
Council Rates: $1,717 per annum (approx.)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to PAWA
Property Status: Vacant possession offered