One Of A Kind Investment Opportunity!This unique investment opportunity is a deal not to be missed! Offering excellent yields as well as great potential for capital growth, you will not find another deal like this on the market. The potential for this property is unlimited! If you needed somewhere to live as well, you could live in one and let the other unit help pay off the mortgage! Otherwise you can have 2 tenants providing an excellent return.
Features at a glance:
* 2 individual properties sold as 1, each 4 bedroom, 2 bathrooms
* Ground level units set on 1 strata title
* No Body Corporate fees to pay, just rates and insurance
* Both floor plans are identical and mirror each other
* Spacious open plan living and dining areas
* Kitchens provide ample bench and storage space
* All bedrooms are a generous size
* Ensuite and walk-in-robe to main bedroom
* Fantastic size backyards with side access
* Undercover parking for 2 cars plus extra off-street parking
* Location is ideal close to schools, shops and parks
* Potential for $800+ per week rental return
Set on the one title, the property features 2 ground level duplex units offering a total of 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in each. Positioned on a contained block of 923 sqm, the location is superb only minutes drive from Palmerston City Centre. Bakewell itself is an established leafy suburb and well serviced by local schools, shops, public transport and amenities, all vital in attracting the right tenants or making it your own home.
Year Built: 2005
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Land Size: 943sqm
Council Rates: $3,436 (approximately)
Unit 1 - Property Vacant
Unit 2 - $460/week until 15/11/20
Disclaimer: Buyers are expected to conduct their own due diligence with respect to the property. For the avoidance of doubt, this due diligence should include, but is not limited to, the condition of the property, the property’s suitability as an investment, the status of the current tenants and any estimated outgoings. Please note that some of the photographs provided with this listing were taken in 2019. Although the property condition has not deteriorated materially in the intervening period, we recommend that all interested parties apply to inspect the property and conduct their own due diligence with respect to the condition of the property.