Four Bedroom Elevated – Super Location! Current Bid $660,000Current bid $660,000 - reserve is reached - Property will be SOLD!
"For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions auction conducted online). The Openn Negotiation is underway and the property can sell at any time. Log onto www.openn.com.au and search 3 Thompson Crescent, Moil.
Then register to bid - Its that easy!
Situated in the popular suburb of Moil is this beautiful four bedroom elevated home. Close to Schools, Marrara Sports grounds, Airport, Golf Course and so many more attractions this home is one to inspect!
* Four bedroom elevated on 776m2 allotment
* Granny flat with second bathroom built in under
* Beautiful timber floors to upstairs
* Freshly painted internally and externally
* Stunning deck with views over the park opposite
* Large inground swimming pool and spa
* Built in robes to all bedrooms upstairs
* Kitchen with new gas stove, dishwasher and ample storage
* Lounge with bi-fold doors to large deck
* Securely fenced with automatic front gate
* Storerooms and laundry underneath
* Excellent location – moments to sporting grounds, easy commute to CBD
Tropical elevated homes are always popular with buyers and this home will be no exception – This classic design has been enhanced with a large, stunning deck off the lounge – Open the bi-fold doors and immediately double your living space. A great place to relax overlooking the picturesque park across the road.
Freshly painted throughout the upstairs floorplan features renovated kitchen complete with dishwasher, new gas stove, ample storage and large breakfast bench and meal preparation area. Each bedroom features built in robes and the bathroom has been renovated. Featuring timber Floorboards throughout this home also offers air-conditioning to each room.
Downstairs your will find the granny flat that is tiled and air conditioned and has its own bathroom – Ideal for teenagers, interstate visitors or even rent it out for extra income! There is a large inground pool and spa, securely fenced yard, two storerooms and an automatic front gate. With undercover parking for up to three vehicles there is also ample area to park the boat or caravan!
A great opportunity to purchase a beautiful family home in a great location that is ready to move into now.
Size on Title: 776m2
Easements: None found
Council Rates: $1,580 per annum (approx.)
Status: Vacant Possession
Reports: Pest and Building Reports available on request