Searching in Nightcliff? Don’t Miss This Opportunity!Located moments from the magical Nightcliff Foreshore – Renowned for its walking tracks, pop up restaurants, Café, Iconic outdoor clifftop pool and stunning sunsets is this large family residence.
Overall, this property boasts five bedrooms, four bathrooms, undercover parking for up to five cars and room for the boat, trailer or caravan with its dual street frontage.
In a most sought-after location, and offering something for the whole family, NOW is the time to make your inspection.
* Four-bedroom, Three-bathroom two storey home in prime location
* Stunning fully self-contained second residence
* 992m2 corner allotment with established tropical gardens
* Huge living areas include lounge, dining and undercover outdoor entertaining
* Galley style kitchen with Gas stove, dishwasher and ample storage and meal prep area
* Huge 4th bedroom or perfect home office downstairs (has own entrance)
* Three bedrooms on first level, master with ensuite and great storage
* Air-conditioned and louvre windows throughout to catch the prevailing sea breeze
* Tiled inground salt chlorinated pool
* Granny flat is a 5-star resort! Visitors may never leave – Totally separate from main house
* Close to quality schools including Essington and Nightcliff Middle
* So many attractions outside your door – walking track, foreshore sunsets and more
* Freshly painted throughout
From the moment you enter this home you will notice how open and light it is – Oversized dining room and separate lounge offers space for the largest get togethers whilst the chef of the home can enjoy the galley style kitchen, with stainless gas cooking and still be close to the action.
From the lounge the double sliding doors open out to the expansive entertaining area overlooking the salt chlorinated inground pool and established tropical gardens. On the ground floor there is also a toilet and shower and the fourth bedroom, which is an enormous 4m x 7m (approx.) – If not a fourth bedroom a superb studio, home office or teenagers retreat as it is complete with own external entry.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms consisting of large master bedroom with ensuite, robes and huge storage area. An open area between the master and other bedrooms would be an ideal parent’s retreat or study area. Bedrooms two and three both have good size built in robes and a large bathroom services these rooms.
An added highlight to this property – and it really is a highlight is the fully self-contained one-bedroom unit. Finished to a very high standard this property would be ideal for the in-laws, teenager, interstate visitors or even rented out for extra income. Tiled and air-conditioned throughout it features lounge, kitchen, large bedroom with robes and bathroom. It has its own undercover verandah also overlooking the pool and gardens.
Enjoy morning or afternoon walks, picnics and BBQ’s on the foreshore, visit the café or the array of pop up restaurants. Kids can ride or walk to school, shops are close and it is an easy commute to the CBD. A great lifestyle awaits – Arrange your inspection today.
Size on Title: 992m2
Council Rates: $2,330 p/a