Central One Bedroom ApartmentSituated on the fringe of the CBD and in close proximity to the stunning Waterfront Precinct this one bedroom apartment is beautifully presented and would ideally suit a first homeowner, City worker or even a great weekender for interstate or rural buyers.
Located on the first floor with lovely views over the gardens and lawns this super spacious apartment features large open plan living that accesses a great sized balcony, ideal for the morning coffee or something stronger in the afternoon! Tiled throughout there is a spacious bedroom with great built in robes and the bathroom features shower and separate full size bath.
Galley style kitchen offers ample storage and food preparation area and overlooks the dining and lounge area to the balcony beyond. There is a large storage room inside the apartment and also a European style laundry.
* Spacious 112m2 one bedroom apartment
* Open plan Dining/Lounge area opening to great sized entertaining balcony
* Galley style kitchen with ample storage and meal preparation area
* Large bedroom with excellent built in robe storage
* Bathroom with full size bath, separate shower and vanity
* Tiled & Air Conditioned Throughout
* First floor with great views over lawns, garden areas and Frances Bay
* Two Basement Carparks & internal Storeroom
* Complex features lifts, two pools, Gym, Sauna and more!
With entertainment options in the CBD or the waterfront close by this apartment offers the lucky buyer a quality built, sizeable one bedroom apartment in a superb location.
Be quick to book your inspection as this property will not last long!
Council Rates: Approx. $1,500 per annum
Area Under Title: 112sqm
Status: Vacant Possession
Body Corporate Manager: Castle Real Estate
Body Corporate Levies: Approx. $1,385 per quarter (incl. sinking fund)