Surprisingly Spacious Three Bedroom Home in Beautiful JingiliHave you have been searching for a well-designed, low maintenance family home, suitable to Darwin’s lifestyle and climate?
Then you can relax, as your search is over, as you and your family will love this beautifully presented ground level home.
The interior of the home was renovated in 2018 incorporating a stunning new kitchen, new flooring and air conditioning units plus stainless steel ceiling fans throughout.
The landscaping is well considered and tropical, offering a lovely vista from every room in the home with plenty of windows inviting the outside in. Add to that a large patio which is the length of the house and an enormous outdoor entertaining area overlooking the sparkling and very private 70,000 litre luxury pool.
* Three generous bedrooms, the main is especially large, all with air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Exciting new kitchen with gas stove top and oven, stainless steel splash back, with views of the pool and garden
* Central bathroom with full bath, separate toilet
* Large and modern internal laundry with plenty of extra storage
* Enormous outdoor entertaining area constructed in 2010
* Storage shed for all your gardening needs
* Parking for 2-3 cars and additional space for boat/ trailer
* Close to local primary school, preschool and childcare
You simply cannot beat this beautiful setting that's directly opposite Jingili Oval, only a short stroll to Jingili Primary School and five minutes drive to Casuarina Square, Charles Darwin University and the Airport.
There is a reason why Jingili is highly sought after in the northern suburbs and this home is a fantastic example of why. Come take a look and bring the family!
Council Rates: $1,780 per annum (approx.)
Year Built: 1978
Area Under Title: 715 sqm
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant Possession
Rental Estimate: $500 to $550 per week
Settlement Period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per Title: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority