24th Floor in the Heart of the CBD!Live the CBD lifestyle – Walk or grab a scooter to your favourite restaurant or café from the front door of your new home! High up on the 24th floor of the “Mantra” building and featuring stunning Harbour and City views is this substantial three bedroom apartment. With a generous 203m2 on title this is a fantastic opportunity to secure a low maintenance City home or a wonderful addition to your investment portfolio.
* Enjoy the Convenience of CBD Living: Leave the car at home
* 3 generous bedrooms: Master with stunning ensuite featuring full size bath
* Large and light open plan living area
* Galley style kitchen
* Huge balcony with stunning views: Watch the sensational storms roll in
* Easterly aspect - No afternoon sun so you can utilise the balcony every evening
* Two car parks and storeroom on title
* Resort pool, gymnasium and separate Lap pool for residents
* High speed lifts and stunning entrance foyer
* Restaurants, cafes and attractions literally on your doorstep: The city lifestyle you deserve!
Imagine having no more gardening to do on weekends, or being able to “Lock up and Leave” whenever you want - That's just a couple of the advantages of living in a beautiful property, with security such as this. This property would suit the busy couple or family wanting to reduce the time spent maintaining a home and being able to enjoy the things you want, at a price guaranteed to please.
With an Easterly aspect, enjoy light filled mornings whilst escaping the glare of the afternoon sun on your oversized balcony, a great place to unwind high above the city or to wow guests! Quality fittings and fixtures throughout such as resort style bathrooms (ensuite bathroom with full size bath), tiled open plan living area, and spacious bedrooms will appeal to every member of the house. If you are looking in the CBD, then put this at the top of your list,
Body Corp Manager: North Management
Body Corp Fees: $2,350 p/q (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,520 p/a (approx.)
Year Built: 2008
Size on Title: 203m2