Have you have been searching for a well-designed, beautifully presented family home, suitable to Darwin’s lifestyle and climate?
Then you can relax, as your search is over, as you and your family will love this charming ground level house.
Immaculately presented, this home promises the very best in living and entertaining.
The landscaping is well considered and tropical, offering a lovely vista from every room in the home with plenty of windows inviting the outside in.
Outdoor undercover entertainment area opens up directly to the courtyard and very private plunge pool, perfect for entertaining all year round.
* Three generous bedrooms, the main is especially large, all with air con, ceiling fans and floor to ceiling louvred windows
* A well equipped kitchen with gas stove top, electric oven, dish washer and views of the patio and pool
* Open plan sitting/dining room plus an extra-large separate living area
* Modern bathroom with full bath; vanity and floor to ceiling tiling
* Internal laundry and there is plenty of extra storage space throughout
* Three entertaining areas surround the pool, a BBQ area, a patio and a vine covered courtyard
* Two drive ways, a double lock up garage and additional lock up space for boat, trailer or campervan
* Close to local primary school, preschool and childcare and Casuarina Shopping Centre
You simply cannot beat this beautiful setting, from the beautiful tropical gardens at the front to the dappled mosaic courtyard at the rear.
The entire property is fully coded, the roof is brand new and there is absolutely no spend required.
Three minutes drive to Casuarina Square, Charles Darwin University and the Royal Darwin Hospital is only ten minutes away.
The fantastic layout of the home has left nothing left for you to do but move in and unpack.
To truly appreciate this home and all the benefits on offer, an inspection is highly recommended.
Council Rates: $1,750 per annum
Area Under Title: 817 sqm
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant Possession
Settlement Period: 60 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per Title: None found
First National is proud to present this solid 1 level duplex with inground pool in a tranquil garden setting.
This little piece of private heaven is located in a wonderful family friendly neighborhood. Located close to schools, shops and public transport plus only ten minutes to Casuarina, Leanyer Water Park and everything the wonderful northern suburbs have to offer making it the ideal location for everyone.
Enjoy the dry season breezes with a open plan living area seamlessly flowing to both the front and back yards plus the added comfort of split system air conditioning throughout. All of three of the bedrooms are of a good size with built in robes.
The exterior of the property features a Balinese style courtyard with an inground swimming pool, undercover parking for two vehicles. With a manicured yard space overlooking the reserve with the convenience of direct gate access. The back yard is also fully fenced with an excellent space for gardening or entertaining.
Motivated Vendor - needs sold.
Contact Trudy Leedham on 0431 557 367 to inspect today!
Area under Title: 367 sqm
Council Rates: $1,560 p/a (approx.)
Year Built: 1983
This property has everything you need for low-maintenance living. Located next door to the brand new Woolworths centre and specialty shops. This unit is in a prime location for the local schools, transport and sporting facilities. Bakewell features a great school, many walking paths and recreation areas. Perfect for the small family or young couple.
5 minutes walk and 30 seconds drive to local Woolworths, Doctors, Restaurants and Pharmacy. Bakewell Primary School is less than 5 minutes away featuring one of Palmerston’s highly sought after schools.
2 minute driving radius to:
Good Start Early Learning Centre
Milestones Early Learning Centre
Bakewell Primary School
Woolworths Shopping Centre
Doctors Clinic and Pharmacy
Multiple Fast Food Outlets
Dreambuilders Church Darwin
Palmerston Baptist Church
Access to four Local Parks and the popular Palmerston Escarpment track and Sanctuary Lakes.
* Ground floor unit
* 3 Bedrooms
* 1 Bathroom with 2 way access from the Master Bedroom
* Double sink and Shower/Bath in the bathroom
* Fully Tiled
* Split system A/C's to 2 bedrooms and living area
* Open plan style living
* NBN ready
* Small grassed rear area
* Internal laundry
* 2 Car spaces
* Lock up front access gates for security
*Sorry, No Pets*
Please email Leesy at email@example.com to arrange an inspection.
Look no further - Perfectly presented throughout.
This luxury 3 bedroom apartment living has a lot to offer the astute buyer.
* Walk-in robe in main bedroom and ensuite
* Very roomy open plan kitchen, dining/ lounge area
* Kitchen complete with dishwasher and pantry
* Remaining bedrooms with built-in robes
* Split system air-conditioning for year round comfort
* Fabulous size balcony great for entertaining and perfect views for watching the sunsets and rolling hills close by
* Private secure allocated parking within gated community
* Close to all local amenities, schools and transport
Take a look today - call Trudy Leedham to inspect this property on 0431 557 367.
Year Built: 2007
Area under Title: 174m2
Council Rates: $1,717 p/a (approx.)
Body Corporate Manager: Ace Body Corporate
Body Corporate Fees: $1,533 p/q (approx.) (includes sinking fund)
With stunning views over Francis Bay, this large waterfront Townhouse is spacious and private. Featuring air conditioning throughout, 2 living areas, 3 bedrooms, a large private balcony and sensational sea breezes. There is a double lock up garage and a private offset space for ample storage and security. Three large bedrooms have loads of cupboard space the oversize master suite has huge walk in robe and ensuite plus access to a private verandah.
The gourmet kitchen features a large oven, with the open plan living and dining through to retractable doors to a covered verandah in which you can enjoy the view. Positioned as an end townhouse in a small complex in a cul de sac there is also a double lock up garage and storage.
* 3 Bedrooms
* 3 Bathrooms - Inc Ensuite
* Master bedroom with own Ensuite and Walk In Robe
* Master bedroom has access to the second balcony
* Large kitchen with 6 Burner Gas Cooker
* Undercover rear patio fully paved
* 2 Large living areas
* Double Lock up Garage
* Fully Tiled
* Fully Airconditioned with large split systems
* Ceiling Fans
* NBN Ready
* Private and Modern
Second Living area
Ground Floor -
1 Bedroom (With separate doors for private access)
First Living area
Small Pet Considered
Please email Leesy at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an inspection.
Offering beautiful views of the Bayview Maria and water-side access give this property a unique edge. You cant go past this stunning townhouse with two levels of living space. Modern and sleek finishes with a well thought out floorplan. Ample space with three bedrooms, three bathrooms and three balconies this home will give you the space and privacy you desire.
Quality features throughout such as tiles and air conditioning. Including a good sized kitchen with stone benchtops and a master bedroom with ensuite, and you’ll love this fabulous marina setting that’s just five minutes to all major amenities in Darwin CBD. A second living space upstairs with ample storage built in across the property allows space to work from home, have a second lounge space or make it your own retreat. The complex is neat and made up only four, situated at the end of the cul-de-sac. A large in-gound pool is also included apart of the complex for your enjoyment. With gated access to the private car park – This property is the perfect low-maintenance home for you.
At a glance:
2 Living Spaces
2 Car Space (Undercover and Secure)
Large Complex Pool
Built-in Robes to two Bedrooms
Walk In Robes to Master Bedroom
*Inspection Times Pending* Please email Leesy Hansen at email@example.com to register your interest.
This magnificent 2-storey home offers a tranquil and luxurious lifestyle with enviable views of the marina and the city skyline. Featuring multiple indoor living spaces, combined with outstanding outdoor entertaining areas, the property offers so much space for the family. Located just minutes’ drive from the CBD in the marina side suburb of Bayview, the property is surrounded by other valuable and high-quality properties.
Features at a glance:
* Executive 2-storey masterpiece that has a striking presence from the front and back
* Multiple living areas both upstairs and downstairs offering space for the family
* Outstanding kitchen with island bench, great views and ideal for entertaining
* Large master bedroom upstairs with exquisite ensuite and walk out balcony
* Remaining 3 bedrooms upstairs all of a great size and all feature built in robes
* Downstairs there is a 5th bedroom with built in robes plus an extra office space
* Magnificent spiral staircase as you enter the property elegantly connects the house
* Beautiful in-ground saltwater pool surrounded by tropical gardens
* Lovely timber deck upstairs offering a great space for entertaining guests outdoors
* 874sqm parcel of land offering an extremely low maintenance lifestyle
* Located close to parks, walking paths and marina, minutes drive to CBD and shops
Ideal for the large family that needs multiple living areas, there is a large open plan living and dining off the kitchen, with gorgeous views of the marina. The gourmet kitchen features crisp white cabinetry, black granite bench tops and chic blue glass splashbacks that make a classy statement alongside the stainless-steel appliances and sleek ceramic cooktop.
Outdoor entertaining areas are an absolute delight with this property. You have a wonderful balcony upstairs connected with 2 of the bedrooms that offers stunning water and city views. While the downstairs patio area that looks onto the in-ground saltwater pool, with the marina as the backdrop.
This waterfront address has it all! A stunning family home offering size and quality, the dress circle waterfront location, and the ease and convenience of travel to the CBD or to the Airport or Hospital. This is the luxury lifestyle you’ve always wanted, a property that has that ‘wow’ factor and bit of ‘spunk’ about it. 24 O’Ferrals Road is an absolute must for inspection.
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 2006
Council Rates: $3,670 p/a (approx.)
Area Under Roof: 874sqm
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant possession offered
Built to perfection, here’s the opportunity to buy the house without the housework!
Entertain in style with this stunning residence located in the ever popular and Premie estate of Bayview.
This home is spacious, with a combined upstairs and downstairs 256m2 of living area. Double lock up garage and your own courtyard and pool. Featuring 3 generous sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and separate downstairs toilet. This small of complex of 6 is fitted with security, electronic gate access, intercom and visitor parking.
•Fully air-conditioned home for all year-round comfort
•Large porcelain tiles throughout, tinted windows
•Generous kitchen with Technika stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, coffee maker, inbuilt microwave, glass rangehood, electric oven and cook top
•Excellent cabinetry with soft close draws, pantry, wine rack and caesar stone bench tops
•Floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms with frameless glass shower screens
•Master bedroom featuring own balcony with gorgeous outlook. Large walk-in robe and double vanity ensuite
•Upstairs, 2 spacious bedrooms featuring built in robes, a separate linen room, study nook and stainless-steel glass balustrade staircase
•Private court yard and pool
This property would suit an investor or buyer interested in a low maintenance home who are looking to get into this exclusive suburb. Only 5 minutes to the city, and from Darwin’s central attractions such as the famous world class convention centre and wharf precinct.
Area on Title: 390m2
Easements on Title: None Found
Council Rates: $1,540 Approx. P/A
Body Corp Manager: Castle Real Estate
Body Corp Fees: $1,186 Approx. P/Q (incl.sinking fund)
Property Status: Tenanted until 30th December 2021
Opportunity knocks with this beauty!
*Possible Business Opportunity
*Situated on 11 Acres
*3 bedroom modern elevated home
*Combined living/dining area
*Close to township of the ever tourist hot spot Berry Springs
Subject to council consent there is room for additional dwellings for a new home, business, Caravan Park or a new holiday destination in the beautiful Berry Springs along the Darwin River.
Such a beautiful place to bring up the kids and have all the space in the world
Register your interest today!
Area under Title: 11 Acres
Year Built: 1975
Council Rates: $1,328 p/a (approx.)
Private inspection is welcome – Please contract Trudy Leedham on 0431 557 367.
Located on the beachfront in Brinkin, in a very tightly held position and being offered for sale for the first time in some 30 Years, this substantial architecturally designed family home presents as a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure such a significant home in this outstanding location. Close to Darwin Hospital, Charles Darwin University, good schools and Casuarina shopping centre, your family will love the benefits of this beachfront location.
Solidly constructed, generously spread over multiple levels, and with views of Casuarina Costal Reserve, you will enjoy several large living areas both indoors and out, a studio or office, an underground wine cellar, 5 bedrooms including guest accommodation, ducted air conditioning, a massive fully tiled pool, back up power, pizza oven, this home has it all!
* 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (including guest accommodation or granny flat)
* Large master suite with generous ensuite, walk in robe and sea views
* Gourmet kitchen with granite tops and informal meals area
* Large family room with spectacular high ceilings overlooking verandah and in ground pool
* 2nd living and formal dining both with their own verandahs
* 4 generous bedrooms upstairs all with verandah access and views of the Arafura Sea
* Separate studio or large office
* Guest bedroom (Bed5) on ground level with its own access and kitchen
* Spectacular underground wine cellar with climate control
* Ducted air conditioning throughout all living spaces
* Large laundry with laundry Shute from upstairs
* All renovated bathrooms
* Large inground fully tiled pool and beautiful established gardens
* Large, private rear verandah
* Cyclone Shelter and huge automatic back up generator
This property has far too many features to list. It has been maintained impeccably by its current owners and is the perfect property for anyone seeking something very special in a world class location.
Area under Title: 1130 square metres
Council Rates: $4,000 p/a (approx.)
Status: Vacant Possession
For Sale by Expressions of Interest.
For Private Inspection please contact Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067.
* Your own tropical paradise - perfect location
* Looking for a place for the family to grow look no further - close to schools, shops and the sensational Nightcliff coastline
* On offer and selling now is this fabulous 4 bedroom plus kids playroom or 5th bedroom
* Split system air-conditioning throughout
* Main bedroom with ensuite overlooking a beautiful sparkling salt water inground pool
* 2nd family bathroom
* Open plan kitchen dining and lounge area is perfect for family time
* Huge allotment 919sqm
* Undercover BBQ and entertaining area with plenty of private and secure space for children and pets to play safely
* Ample storage
* Off road parking for 5 cars
Be quick to register your interest on this little beauty - Call Trudy Leedham today on 0431 557 367
Year Built: 1970
Area under Title: 919 square metres
Council Rates: $2,000 p/a (approx.)
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
This TWO bedroom, TWO bathroom apartment offers stylish and contemporary living, open-plan living, a galley-style kitchen and a spacious balcony. Superbly situated in Coolalinga, directly opposite the new shopping centre offering convenience right on your doorstep.
Other features include:
- Two spacious bedrooms, both with built-in-robes
- Modern Kitchen
- Internal laundry including a dryer
- Air conditioned and tiled throughout
- Main bedroom includes an ensuite bathroom
- Two secure car spaces
- Communal in-ground swimming pool
Just a stones throw to some of the Territory's most iconic national parks and outdoor activities, as well as having fantastic public transport links into the surrounding areas.
This is a rare opportunity to secure your place in this sought after complex, Contact Trudy to arrange a viewing on 0431 557 367.
Year Built: 2014
Area under Title: 133 sqm
Council Rates: $1,600 p/a (approx.)
Body Corporate Manager: Darwin Body Corporate Management
Body Corporate Fees: $1,306 p/q (approx.) includes sinking fund