Properties For Sale
Begin Your Search Here
* Fabulous opportunity to own this fantastic spacious 4 bedroom home
* Very neat throughout with split system cooling
* 4 generous size bedrooms
* Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen
* Undercover entertainment area
* Sparkling pool
Call Trudy Leedham today on 0431 557 367 to book your private inspection!
Size on Title: 817m2
Council Rates: $1,680 p/a (approx.)
* 3 generous size bedrooms - 2 with built in robes
* Split system air conditioning in all rooms (2 brand new)
* Updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and a gas stove
* Separate family room
* Paved all weather verandah
* Good size private yard with auto front gate
* Large concrete shed
* Fully fenced in ground pool
* Solar hot water
Year Built: 1970 pre Tracey
Area under Title: 758m2
Council Rates: $1,490 p/a (approx.)
Close to all local facilities, shops, transport & schools.
* 4 Bedrooms
* 1 bathroom with 2nd toilet
* Air-conditioning/ fans throughout
* Tiled throughout
* Large lounge room – separate dining
* Plenty of cupboard space
* Under main roof Rumpus/ storage
* Large 817m2 Block
* Great value buying
Call Trudy Leedham on 0431 557 367 to inspect today.
Area under Title: 817m2
Council Rates: $1,450 p/a (approx.)
Property Status: Vacant possession offered
Look no further - Perfectly presented throughout.
This luxury 3 bedroom apartment living has a lot to offer the astute buyer.
* Walk-in robe in main bedroom and ensuite
* Very roomy open plan kitchen, dining/ lounge area
* Kitchen complete with dishwasher and pantry
* Remaining bedrooms with built-in robes
* Split system air-conditioning for year round comfort
* Fabulous size balcony great for entertaining and perfect views for watching the sunsets and rolling hills close by
* Private secure allocated parking within gated community
* Close to all local amenities, schools and transport
Take a look today - call Trudy Leedham to inspect this property on 0431 557 367.
Year Built: 2007
Area under Title: 174m2
Council Rates: $1,717 p/a (approx.)
Body Corporate Manager: Ace Body Corporate
Body Corporate Fees: $1,533 p/q (approx.) (includes sinking fund)
A rare opportunity has presented itself here to purchase this spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in a tightly held complex of only 4 properties. Stylishly renovated, the property would appeal to most buyers whether it be your first home or if you’re looking to downsize. Located in Bayview, which is a premium family friendly suburb only minutes from Darwin’s CBD, you are surrounded by other modern quality homes.
Features at a glance:
* A large 342m2 under title, in a small complex of only 4 townhouses
* 3 spacious bedrooms, which is no exaggeration they are all a great size
* 2 large bathrooms including the ensuite, both of them stylishly renovated
* Spacious open plan living and dining area downstairs with high ceilings
* Brand new kitchen with enormous stone bench top for cooking and entertaining
* The kitchen provides plenty of storage with a pull out pantry and soft close draws
* Beautiful 600x600mm tiles downstairs giving the entertaining areas a modern look
* Massive main bedroom with walk-in robe plus balcony access
* Ensuite will not disappoint, stylish renovated vanity, stone benches, full size mirror
* The other two rooms are very generous in size with mirrored built-in robes
* Spacious main bathroom renovated with stone benches, full size mirror and bathtub
* Beautiful paved courtyard with gardens beds, ideal for relaxing/entertaining guests
* Kids can ride their bikes, trikes or scooters, play cricket, or kick the footy
* Indoor laundry downstairs with an extra 3rd toilet for convenience
* Under-cover carport for two vehicles, plus visitors' parking next to the townhouse
* Lockable storage shed for all your tools, sporting or camping stuff
* Safe and secure complex with electric gate and security sensor light at the front
* Family friendly complex with long term residents residing there
Other Relevant Information:
Area On Title: 342sqm
Council Rates: $1,550 per annum (approx.)
Property Status: Vacant possession
Body Corporate Manager: Altitude Management
Body Corporate Fees: $1,500 per quarter ($1,250 admin + $250 sinking fund)
This magnificent 2-storey home offers a tranquil and luxurious lifestyle with enviable views of the marina and the city skyline. Featuring multiple indoor living spaces, combined with outstanding outdoor entertaining areas, the property offers so much space for the family. Located just minutes’ drive from the CBD in the marina side suburb of Bayview, the property is surrounded by other valuable and high-quality properties.
Features at a glance:
* Executive 2-storey masterpiece that has a striking presence from the front and back
* Multiple living areas both upstairs and downstairs offering space for the family
* Outstanding kitchen with island bench, great views and ideal for entertaining
* Large master bedroom upstairs with exquisite ensuite and walk out balcony
* Remaining 3 bedrooms upstairs all of a great size and all feature built in robes
* Downstairs there is a 5th bedroom with built in robes plus an extra office space
* Magnificent spiral staircase as you enter the property elegantly connects the house
* Beautiful in-ground saltwater pool surrounded by tropical gardens
* Lovely timber deck upstairs offering a great space for entertaining guests outdoors
* 874sqm parcel of land offering an extremely low maintenance lifestyle
* Located close to parks, walking paths and marina, minutes drive to CBD and shops
Ideal for the large family that needs multiple living areas, there is a large open plan living and dining off the kitchen, with gorgeous views of the marina. The gourmet kitchen features crisp white cabinetry, black granite bench tops and chic blue glass splashbacks that make a classy statement alongside the stainless-steel appliances and sleek ceramic cooktop.
Outdoor entertaining areas are an absolute delight with this property. You have a wonderful balcony upstairs connected with 2 of the bedrooms that offers stunning water and city views. While the downstairs patio area that looks onto the in-ground saltwater pool, with the marina as the backdrop.
This waterfront address has it all! A stunning family home offering size and quality, the dress circle waterfront location, and the ease and convenience of travel to the CBD or to the Airport or Hospital. This is the luxury lifestyle you’ve always wanted, a property that has that ‘wow’ factor and bit of ‘spunk’ about it. 24 O’Ferrals Road is an absolute must for inspection.
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 2006
Council Rates: $3,670 p/a (approx.)
Area Under Roof: 874sqm
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant possession offered
Located on the beachfront in Brinkin, in a very tightly held position and being offered for sale for the first time in some 30 Years, this substantial architecturally designed family home presents as a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure such a significant home in this outstanding location. Close to Darwin Hospital, Charles Darwin University, good schools and Casuarina shopping centre, your family will love the benefits of this beachfront location.
Solidly constructed, generously spread over multiple levels, and with views of Casuarina Costal Reserve, you will enjoy several large living areas both indoors and out, a studio or office, an underground wine cellar, 5 bedrooms including guest accommodation, ducted air conditioning, a massive fully tiled pool, back up power, pizza oven, this home has it all!
* 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (including guest accommodation or granny flat)
* Large master suite with generous ensuite, walk in robe and sea views
* Gourmet kitchen with granite tops and informal meals area
* Large family room with spectacular high ceilings overlooking verandah and in ground pool
* 2nd living and formal dining both with their own verandahs
* 4 generous bedrooms upstairs all with verandah access and views of the Arafura Sea
* Separate studio or large office
* Guest bedroom (Bed5) on ground level with its own access and kitchen
* Spectacular underground wine cellar with climate control
* Ducted air conditioning throughout all living spaces
* Large laundry with laundry Shute from upstairs
* All renovated bathrooms
* Large inground fully tiled pool and beautiful established gardens
* Large, private rear verandah
* Cyclone Shelter and huge automatic back up generator
This property has far too many features to list. It has been maintained impeccably by its current owners and is the perfect property for anyone seeking something very special in a world class location.
Area under Title: 1130 square metres
Council Rates: $4,000 p/a (approx.)
Status: Vacant Possession
For Sale by Expressions of Interest.
For Private Inspection please contact Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067.
Dont miss this outstanding opportunity to purchase this 3 bedroom home, surrounded by other houses in a family friendly area. Ideal for first home owners, or those buyers looking to downsize. Immaculately presented, full solid block construction, park adjacent the property, while walking distance to Nightcliff Shopping Centre and Markets.
Features at a glance:
* 3 bedrooms all with BIR's
* Ensuite to the master bedroom
* Great kitchen with heaps of bench space, tiled splash backs and pantry
* Fully air-conditioned, tiled in living areas and carpeted in bedrooms
* Open plan design living and dining opening out to the back yard
* Side access down both side of the house perfect for a boat or trailer
* Great size backyard with plenty of grass for the kids to play
* Ideally located close to the Nightcliff foreshore, walking distance to schools, local shops, parks and sporting fields
The main bedroom offers plenty of space, featuring ensuite and built-in robes. The three remaining rooms all have built-in-robes. All bedrooms are carpeted and have split-system A/Cs.
The main living and dining area projects plenty of light through the many windows and sliding doors. The floors are tiled giving a nice cool feel underfoot while the living space is air-conditioned.
The U-Shape kitchen offers fantastic bench and cupboard space. Dark coloured marble benches give the kitchen a sharp modern look, while the breakfast bar works really well when cooking with guests.
Awesome amount of yard space allowing you to add a pool or build a nice patio to you can entertain guests undercover.
Make sure you check out this great property in Coconut Grove. Close to so many amenities, only a stone throw to the beach and an easy drive into the CBD. The property offers sensational value!
Year Built: 1997
Area under Title: 405 sqm
Council Rates: $1,700 p/a (approx.)
NOW is your opportunity to buy your new home and cash in on generous government grants.
Superbly designed two bedroom, two bathroom villas available off the plan.
Conveniently located just a short stroll from the Coolalinga Central, these fabulous villas will not disappoint.
All Villas feature...
* 2 spacious bedrooms, both with en suites
* Split system air-conditioning and built in wardrobes
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining
* Internal laundry with 3.5 kilo capacity dryer
* Large verandah and landscaped garden
* Privacy providing Colorbond fencing
* Double carport with internal access
* Small complex of only 4 villas
Australian Federal Governments NEW $25,000 “Homebuilder”Grant
NT Government’s $20,000 Build Bonus Grant
NT Government’s $10,000 First Home Owners Grant
NT Government’s First Home Owners Discount of up to $18,601 off Stamp Duty
NT Government’s $2,000 Household Goods Scheme
You could be eligible for all of the above grants!
Quality Villas in a great location, at a very affordable price
Enquire now and you’ll be on the way to owning your own piece of the Territory?
This spectacular apartment is as good as it gets when it comes to Cullen Bay apartment living.
Overlooking Cullen Bay marina, with stunning views, the apartment is perfectly suited to the professional person/s or retirees.
Because of its very elite location, this apartment provides the essence of good investment - it is very private and can never be built out or lose its uniqueness.
Features at a glance:
* Two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with spectacular views
* Master bedroom with ensuite and balcony access
* Large balcony with harbour views of Cullen Bay
* Kitchen has electric cook-top, dishwasher and stone benches
* Ceramic tiles in all living areas
* Ample cupboards and storage space
* Secure basement parking for two cars & ground floor storeroom
* Corner apartment - more windows, cool sea breezes and better views
* A wonderful apartment, just a short stroll from exciting amenities
* Safe and secure complex ideal for those seeking minimal upkeep
* Very quiet residential living as there is no passing traffic
If you’re looking for a low maintenance home in an ideal location, this is the one you have been waiting for, and it’s time to reward yourself.
Please call to arrange your private inspection today.
Year Built: 1999
Council Rates: $1,250 (approx.) per annum
Area on Title: 206 square metres
Body Corporate Manager: Whittles Body Corporate
Body Corporate Levies: $1,994 per quarter (approx.)
Situated right on the serene Cullen Bay Marina and walking distance from the Cullen Bay restaurant hub and the centre of Darwin, this stunning open plan home is the perfect addition to those wanting to experience pure extravagance whilst living in a prime location of Darwin.
Those that love to cook will be delighted over the oversized open plan granite kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances.
Perfect for those seeking supreme cosmopolitan water front living.
* 4 large tiled bedrooms
* Master bedroom featuring ensuite and walk-in robe
* Open plan lavish lounge room
* Spacious outdoor entertaining with marina views
* Private pathway to double marina berth
* Tropical plunge pool
* Double lock-up garage with five car-spaces
* Beautiful manicured gardens with backdrop of Cullen Bay Marina
* Close proximity to restaurants, parklands, local attractions and city centre!
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 2000
Area under Title: 1040 sqm
Council Rates: $5,100 p/a (approx.)
Lock Opening Fee: $638
Body Corporate Fees: $1,144 p/q (approx.)
Property Status: Vacant possession offered
Being offered for sale for the very first time, this 1,630m2 parcel of land is arguably Darwin's finest piece of residential land. With over 25 metres of water frontage to Darwin Harbour, this is in the most prime site available on the market to build your masterpiece. With stunning north westerly views, your afternoons will be spent admiring some of the world's best sunsets out over the Beagle Gulf.
What also makes this block so special is it offers water rights within Cullen Bay Marina. Not only do you have spectacular open water views, but those with a boat have the convenience of mooring their vessel close to home.
Enjoy the spectacular surrounds and luxurious ambiance of Cullen Bay, while establishing yourself on Darwin's best waterfront land. This is an incredibly rare opportunity to build your dream home in the most exquisite suburb of Darwin. With only a handful of blocks that offer this amazing setting, you can be assured that your investment will hold its value for years to come.