Properties For Sale
Begin Your Search Here
Have you have been searching for a well-designed, beautifully presented family home, suitable to Darwin’s lifestyle and climate?
Then you can relax, as your search is over, as you and your family will love this charming ground level house.
Immaculately presented, this home promises the very best in living and entertaining.
The landscaping is well considered and tropical, offering a lovely vista from every room in the home with plenty of windows inviting the outside in.
Outdoor undercover entertainment area opens up directly to the courtyard and very private plunge pool, perfect for entertaining all year round.
* Three generous bedrooms, the main is especially large, all with air con, ceiling fans and floor to ceiling louvred windows
* A well equipped kitchen with gas stove top, electric oven, dish washer and views of the patio and pool
* Open plan sitting/dining room plus an extra-large separate living area
* Modern bathroom with full bath; vanity and floor to ceiling tiling
* Internal laundry and there is plenty of extra storage space throughout
* Three entertaining areas surround the pool, a BBQ area, a patio and a vine covered courtyard
* Two drive ways, a double lock up garage and additional lock up space for boat, trailer or campervan
* Close to local primary school, preschool and childcare and Casuarina Shopping Centre
You simply cannot beat this beautiful setting, from the beautiful tropical gardens at the front to the dappled mosaic courtyard at the rear.
The entire property is fully coded, the roof is brand new and there is absolutely no spend required.
Three minutes drive to Casuarina Square, Charles Darwin University and the Royal Darwin Hospital is only ten minutes away.
The fantastic layout of the home has left nothing left for you to do but move in and unpack.
To truly appreciate this home and all the benefits on offer, an inspection is highly recommended.
Council Rates: $1,750 per annum
Area Under Title: 817 sqm
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant Possession
Settlement Period: 60 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per Title: None found
First National is proud to present this solid 1 level duplex with inground pool in a tranquil garden setting.
This little piece of private heaven is located in a wonderful family friendly neighborhood. Located close to schools, shops and public transport plus only ten minutes to Casuarina, Leanyer Water Park and everything the wonderful northern suburbs have to offer making it the ideal location for everyone.
Enjoy the dry season breezes with a open plan living area seamlessly flowing to both the front and back yards plus the added comfort of split system air conditioning throughout. All of three of the bedrooms are of a good size with built in robes.
The exterior of the property features a Balinese style courtyard with an inground swimming pool, undercover parking for two vehicles. With a manicured yard space overlooking the reserve with the convenience of direct gate access. The back yard is also fully fenced with an excellent space for gardening or entertaining.
Motivated Vendor - needs sold.
Contact Trudy Leedham on 0431 557 367 to inspect today!
Area under Title: 367 sqm
Council Rates: $1,560 p/a (approx.)
Year Built: 1983
Look no further - Perfectly presented throughout.
This luxury 3 bedroom apartment living has a lot to offer the astute buyer.
* Walk-in robe in main bedroom and ensuite
* Very roomy open plan kitchen, dining/ lounge area
* Kitchen complete with dishwasher and pantry
* Remaining bedrooms with built-in robes
* Split system air-conditioning for year round comfort
* Fabulous size balcony great for entertaining and perfect views for watching the sunsets and rolling hills close by
* Private secure allocated parking within gated community
* Close to all local amenities, schools and transport
Take a look today - call Trudy Leedham to inspect this property on 0431 557 367.
Year Built: 2007
Area under Title: 174m2
Council Rates: $1,717 p/a (approx.)
Body Corporate Manager: Ace Body Corporate
Body Corporate Fees: $1,533 p/q (approx.) (includes sinking fund)
This magnificent 2-storey home offers a tranquil and luxurious lifestyle with enviable views of the marina and the city skyline. Featuring multiple indoor living spaces, combined with outstanding outdoor entertaining areas, the property offers so much space for the family. Located just minutes’ drive from the CBD in the marina side suburb of Bayview, the property is surrounded by other valuable and high-quality properties.
Features at a glance:
* Executive 2-storey masterpiece that has a striking presence from the front and back
* Multiple living areas both upstairs and downstairs offering space for the family
* Outstanding kitchen with island bench, great views and ideal for entertaining
* Large master bedroom upstairs with exquisite ensuite and walk out balcony
* Remaining 3 bedrooms upstairs all of a great size and all feature built in robes
* Downstairs there is a 5th bedroom with built in robes plus an extra office space
* Magnificent spiral staircase as you enter the property elegantly connects the house
* Beautiful in-ground saltwater pool surrounded by tropical gardens
* Lovely timber deck upstairs offering a great space for entertaining guests outdoors
* 874sqm parcel of land offering an extremely low maintenance lifestyle
* Located close to parks, walking paths and marina, minutes drive to CBD and shops
Ideal for the large family that needs multiple living areas, there is a large open plan living and dining off the kitchen, with gorgeous views of the marina. The gourmet kitchen features crisp white cabinetry, black granite bench tops and chic blue glass splashbacks that make a classy statement alongside the stainless-steel appliances and sleek ceramic cooktop.
Outdoor entertaining areas are an absolute delight with this property. You have a wonderful balcony upstairs connected with 2 of the bedrooms that offers stunning water and city views. While the downstairs patio area that looks onto the in-ground saltwater pool, with the marina as the backdrop.
This waterfront address has it all! A stunning family home offering size and quality, the dress circle waterfront location, and the ease and convenience of travel to the CBD or to the Airport or Hospital. This is the luxury lifestyle you’ve always wanted, a property that has that ‘wow’ factor and bit of ‘spunk’ about it. 24 O’Ferrals Road is an absolute must for inspection.
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 2006
Council Rates: $3,670 p/a (approx.)
Area Under Roof: 874sqm
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant possession offered
Built to perfection, here’s the opportunity to buy the house without the housework!
Entertain in style with this stunning residence located in the ever popular and Premie estate of Bayview.
This home is spacious, with a combined upstairs and downstairs 256m2 of living area. Double lock up garage and your own courtyard and pool. Featuring 3 generous sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and separate downstairs toilet. This small of complex of 6 is fitted with security, electronic gate access, intercom and visitor parking.
•Fully air-conditioned home for all year-round comfort
•Large porcelain tiles throughout, tinted windows
•Generous kitchen with Technika stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, coffee maker, inbuilt microwave, glass rangehood, electric oven and cook top
•Excellent cabinetry with soft close draws, pantry, wine rack and caesar stone bench tops
•Floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms with frameless glass shower screens
•Master bedroom featuring own balcony with gorgeous outlook. Large walk-in robe and double vanity ensuite
•Upstairs, 2 spacious bedrooms featuring built in robes, a separate linen room, study nook and stainless-steel glass balustrade staircase
•Private court yard and pool
This property would suit an investor or buyer interested in a low maintenance home who are looking to get into this exclusive suburb. Only 5 minutes to the city, and from Darwin’s central attractions such as the famous world class convention centre and wharf precinct.
Area on Title: 390m2
Easements on Title: None Found
Council Rates: $1,540 Approx. P/A
Body Corp Manager: Castle Real Estate
Body Corp Fees: $1,186 Approx. P/Q (incl.sinking fund)
Property Status: Tenanted until 30th December 2021
Opportunity knocks with this beauty!
*Possible Business Opportunity
*Situated on 11 Acres
*3 bedroom modern elevated home
*Combined living/dining area
*Close to township of the ever tourist hot spot Berry Springs
Subject to council consent there is room for additional dwellings for a new home, business, Caravan Park or a new holiday destination in the beautiful Berry Springs along the Darwin River.
Such a beautiful place to bring up the kids and have all the space in the world
Register your interest today!
Area under Title: 11 Acres
Year Built: 1975
Council Rates: $1,328 p/a (approx.)
Private inspection is welcome – Please contract Trudy Leedham on 0431 557 367.
Located on the beachfront in Brinkin, in a very tightly held position and being offered for sale for the first time in some 30 Years, this substantial architecturally designed family home presents as a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure such a significant home in this outstanding location. Close to Darwin Hospital, Charles Darwin University, good schools and Casuarina shopping centre, your family will love the benefits of this beachfront location.
Solidly constructed, generously spread over multiple levels, and with views of Casuarina Costal Reserve, you will enjoy several large living areas both indoors and out, a studio or office, an underground wine cellar, 5 bedrooms including guest accommodation, ducted air conditioning, a massive fully tiled pool, back up power, pizza oven, this home has it all!
* 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (including guest accommodation or granny flat)
* Large master suite with generous ensuite, walk in robe and sea views
* Gourmet kitchen with granite tops and informal meals area
* Large family room with spectacular high ceilings overlooking verandah and in ground pool
* 2nd living and formal dining both with their own verandahs
* 4 generous bedrooms upstairs all with verandah access and views of the Arafura Sea
* Separate studio or large office
* Guest bedroom (Bed5) on ground level with its own access and kitchen
* Spectacular underground wine cellar with climate control
* Ducted air conditioning throughout all living spaces
* Large laundry with laundry Shute from upstairs
* All renovated bathrooms
* Large inground fully tiled pool and beautiful established gardens
* Large, private rear verandah
* Cyclone Shelter and huge automatic back up generator
This property has far too many features to list. It has been maintained impeccably by its current owners and is the perfect property for anyone seeking something very special in a world class location.
Area under Title: 1130 square metres
Council Rates: $4,000 p/a (approx.)
Status: Vacant Possession
For Sale by Expressions of Interest.
For Private Inspection please contact Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067.
* Your own tropical paradise - perfect location
* Looking for a place for the family to grow look no further - close to schools, shops and the sensational Nightcliff coastline
* On offer and selling now is this fabulous 4 bedroom plus kids playroom or 5th bedroom
* Split system air-conditioning throughout
* Main bedroom with ensuite overlooking a beautiful sparkling salt water inground pool
* 2nd family bathroom
* Open plan kitchen dining and lounge area is perfect for family time
* Huge allotment 919sqm
* Undercover BBQ and entertaining area with plenty of private and secure space for children and pets to play safely
* Ample storage
* Off road parking for 5 cars
Be quick to register your interest on this little beauty - Call Trudy Leedham today on 0431 557 367
Year Built: 1970
Area under Title: 919 square metres
Council Rates: $2,000 p/a (approx.)
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
This TWO bedroom, TWO bathroom apartment offers stylish and contemporary living, open-plan living, a galley-style kitchen and a spacious balcony. Superbly situated in Coolalinga, directly opposite the new shopping centre offering convenience right on your doorstep.
Other features include:
- Two spacious bedrooms, both with built-in-robes
- Modern Kitchen
- Internal laundry including a dryer
- Air conditioned and tiled throughout
- Main bedroom includes an ensuite bathroom
- Two secure car spaces
- Communal in-ground swimming pool
Just a stones throw to some of the Territory's most iconic national parks and outdoor activities, as well as having fantastic public transport links into the surrounding areas.
This is a rare opportunity to secure your place in this sought after complex, Contact Trudy to arrange a viewing on 0431 557 367.
Year Built: 2014
Area under Title: 133 sqm
Council Rates: $1,600 p/a (approx.)
Body Corporate Manager: Darwin Body Corporate Management
Body Corporate Fees: $1,306 p/q (approx.) includes sinking fund
Situated in the well sought-after suburb of Cullen Bay, this property showcases luxurious features inside and out, starting with picturesque views from all levels of the home through to the internal exceptional finishes and lift taking you to each level.
The sensational kitchen is perfect for entertaining and large families, with the abundant cupboard space, 5 burner gas cook top and island bench. In addition to this, the large pantry, stainless steel inbuilt oven and coffee machine add to the kitchen’s functionality.
* 4 spacious bedrooms, ensuite to main and guest bedroom
* Oversized main bedroom offers stunning views over marina, large ensuite and walk through robe
* Open plan living on the ground floor
* Central modern kitchen, with marble benchtops and ample storage
* Alfresco dining with in-built stainless steal BBQ, fridge and storage
* Hand crafted spiral staircase spanning over three levels
* Lift to access all floors
* 4 car secure garage
* 1.5km to Darwin CBD
* 2km to Mindil Beach and the markets
* Close to surrounding schools and marina
This home is a stylish, low maintenance lifestyle within strolling distance to the acclaimed restaurants and bars located along the marina boardwalk.
Contact Trudy Leedham on 0431 557 367 to arrange a private inspection today!
Council Rates: approx. $3,800 p/a
Area Under Title: 647 sqm
Area Under Roof: 504 sqm
Status: Vacant Possession
Easements as per Title: Drainage Easement to NTA & Sewerage Easement to PWC
Situated right on the serene Cullen Bay Marina and walking distance from the Cullen Bay restaurant hub and the centre of Darwin, this stunning open plan home is the perfect addition to those wanting to experience pure extravagance whilst living in a prime location of Darwin.
Those that love to cook will be delighted over the oversized open plan granite kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances.
Perfect for those seeking supreme cosmopolitan water front living.
* 4 large tiled bedrooms
* Master bedroom featuring ensuite and walk-in robe
* Open plan lavish lounge room
* Spacious outdoor entertaining with marina views
* Private pathway to double marina berth
* Tropical plunge pool
* Double lock-up garage with five car-spaces
* Beautiful manicured gardens with backdrop of Cullen Bay Marina
* Close proximity to restaurants, parklands, local attractions and city centre!
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 2000
Area under Title: 1040 sqm
Council Rates: $5,100 p/a (approx.)
Lock Opening Fee: $638
Body Corporate Fees: $1,144 p/q (approx.)
Property Status: Vacant possession offered
Set within a fantastic complex offering accessibility, convenience and friendly community, as well as lift access, parking and three pools to unwind in, this one bedroom apartment is ideal for those seeking relaxation with the convenience of inner city marina living.
Imagine catching that classic Darwin sunset from your spacious lounge room, along with entertaining and catching that lovely Dry season breeze from your exclusive balcony overlooking the marina vista.
The functional kitchen features good bench space, hot plates and plenty of pantry space.
This property features a plush and roomy bedroom with built in robes, a ceiling fan and block out blinds.
Close to the Cullen Bay marina restaurant and shopping district, this fantastic one bedroom apartment is ideal for the young professional or investor looking to buy in a stunning cosmopolitan location.
Call Trudy Leedham today on 0431 557 367 to inspect!
Area under Title: 71m²
Council Rates: $1,260 p/a (approx.)
Body Corp Manager: Castle Real Estate
Body Corp Fees: $2,003 p/q (approx.)