Properties For Sale
Begin Your Search Here
* 3 generous size bedrooms - 2 with built in robes
* Split system air conditioning in all rooms (2 brand new)
* Updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and a gas stove
* Separate family room
* Paved all weather verandah
* Good size private yard with auto front gate
* Large concrete shed
* Fully fenced in ground pool
* Solar hot water
Year Built: 1970 pre Tracey
Area under Title: 758m2
Council Rates: $1,490 p/a (approx.)
Close to all local facilities, shops, transport & schools.
* 4 Bedrooms
* 1 bathroom with 2nd toilet
* Air-conditioning/ fans throughout
* Tiled throughout
* Large lounge room – separate dining
* Plenty of cupboard space
* Under main roof Rumpus/ storage
* Large 817m2 Block
* Great value buying
Call Trudy Leedham on 0431 557 367 to inspect today.
Area under Title: 817m2
Council Rates: $1,450 p/a (approx.)
Property Status: Vacant possession offered
Look no further - Perfectly presented throughout.
This luxury 3 bedroom apartment living has a lot to offer the astute buyer.
* Walk-in robe in main bedroom and ensuite
* Very roomy open plan kitchen, dining/ lounge area
* Kitchen complete with dishwasher and pantry
* Remaining bedrooms with built-in robes
* Split system air-conditioning for year round comfort
* Fabulous size balcony great for entertaining and perfect views for watching the sunsets and rolling hills close by
* Private secure allocated parking within gated community
* Close to all local amenities, schools and transport
Take a look today - call Trudy Leedham to inspect this property on 0431 557 367.
Year Built: 2007
Area under Title: 174m2
Council Rates: $1,717 p/a (approx.)
Body Corporate Manager: Ace Body Corporate
Body Corporate Fees: $1,533 p/q (approx.) (includes sinking fund)
This magnificent 2-storey home offers a tranquil and luxurious lifestyle with enviable views of the marina and the city skyline. Featuring multiple indoor living spaces, combined with outstanding outdoor entertaining areas, the property offers so much space for the family. Located just minutes’ drive from the CBD in the marina side suburb of Bayview, the property is surrounded by other valuable and high-quality properties.
Features at a glance:
* Executive 2-storey masterpiece that has a striking presence from the front and back
* Multiple living areas both upstairs and downstairs offering space for the family
* Outstanding kitchen with island bench, great views and ideal for entertaining
* Large master bedroom upstairs with exquisite ensuite and walk out balcony
* Remaining 3 bedrooms upstairs all of a great size and all feature built in robes
* Downstairs there is a 5th bedroom with built in robes plus an extra office space
* Magnificent spiral staircase as you enter the property elegantly connects the house
* Beautiful in-ground saltwater pool surrounded by tropical gardens
* Lovely timber deck upstairs offering a great space for entertaining guests outdoors
* 874sqm parcel of land offering an extremely low maintenance lifestyle
* Located close to parks, walking paths and marina, minutes drive to CBD and shops
Ideal for the large family that needs multiple living areas, there is a large open plan living and dining off the kitchen, with gorgeous views of the marina. The gourmet kitchen features crisp white cabinetry, black granite bench tops and chic blue glass splashbacks that make a classy statement alongside the stainless-steel appliances and sleek ceramic cooktop.
Outdoor entertaining areas are an absolute delight with this property. You have a wonderful balcony upstairs connected with 2 of the bedrooms that offers stunning water and city views. While the downstairs patio area that looks onto the in-ground saltwater pool, with the marina as the backdrop.
This waterfront address has it all! A stunning family home offering size and quality, the dress circle waterfront location, and the ease and convenience of travel to the CBD or to the Airport or Hospital. This is the luxury lifestyle you’ve always wanted, a property that has that ‘wow’ factor and bit of ‘spunk’ about it. 24 O’Ferrals Road is an absolute must for inspection.
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 2006
Council Rates: $3,670 p/a (approx.)
Area Under Roof: 874sqm
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant possession offered
Located on the beachfront in Brinkin, in a very tightly held position and being offered for sale for the first time in some 30 Years, this substantial architecturally designed family home presents as a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure such a significant home in this outstanding location. Close to Darwin Hospital, Charles Darwin University, good schools and Casuarina shopping centre, your family will love the benefits of this beachfront location.
Solidly constructed, generously spread over multiple levels, and with views of Casuarina Costal Reserve, you will enjoy several large living areas both indoors and out, a studio or office, an underground wine cellar, 5 bedrooms including guest accommodation, ducted air conditioning, a massive fully tiled pool, back up power, pizza oven, this home has it all!
* 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (including guest accommodation or granny flat)
* Large master suite with generous ensuite, walk in robe and sea views
* Gourmet kitchen with granite tops and informal meals area
* Large family room with spectacular high ceilings overlooking verandah and in ground pool
* 2nd living and formal dining both with their own verandahs
* 4 generous bedrooms upstairs all with verandah access and views of the Arafura Sea
* Separate studio or large office
* Guest bedroom (Bed5) on ground level with its own access and kitchen
* Spectacular underground wine cellar with climate control
* Ducted air conditioning throughout all living spaces
* Large laundry with laundry Shute from upstairs
* All renovated bathrooms
* Large inground fully tiled pool and beautiful established gardens
* Large, private rear verandah
* Cyclone Shelter and huge automatic back up generator
This property has far too many features to list. It has been maintained impeccably by its current owners and is the perfect property for anyone seeking something very special in a world class location.
Area under Title: 1130 square metres
Council Rates: $4,000 p/a (approx.)
Status: Vacant Possession
For Sale by Expressions of Interest.
For Private Inspection please contact Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067.
Located close to Nightcliff shopping centre, Sunday markets and an easy commute to the CBD, Charles Darwin University and the Nightcliff foreshore is this ground level, two- bedroom unit. Ideal investment or first home this solidly built unit is currently tenanted until June 2020 with fantastic tenants who would be happy to extend!
•Two bedroom ground floor unit
•Tiled and air conditioned throughout
•Close to shopping centre, markets, foreshore, University and more
•Currently tenanted until June 2020 for $215 per week
•Tenants are great and would love to stay on!
Council Rates: $1,474 p/a
Body Corp: $1,050 p/q (includes sinking fund)
Body Corp Manager: Whittles
Size on Title: 72m2
Year Built: 1981
NOW is your opportunity to buy your new home and cash in on generous government grants.
Superbly designed two bedroom, two bathroom villas available off the plan.
Conveniently located just a short stroll from the Coolalinga Central, these fabulous villas will not disappoint.
All Villas feature...
* 2 spacious bedrooms, both with en suites
* Split system air-conditioning and built in wardrobes
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining
* Internal laundry with 3.5 kilo capacity dryer
* Large verandah and landscaped garden
* Privacy providing Colorbond fencing
* Double carport with internal access
* Small complex of only 4 villas
Australian Federal Governments NEW $25,000 “Homebuilder”Grant
NT Government’s $20,000 Build Bonus Grant
NT Government’s $10,000 First Home Owners Grant
NT Government’s First Home Owners Discount of up to $18,601 off Stamp Duty
NT Government’s $2,000 Household Goods Scheme
You could be eligible for all of the above grants!
Quality Villas in a great location, at a very affordable price
Enquire now and you’ll be on the way to owning your own piece of the Territory?
Being offered for sale for the very first time, this 1,630m2 parcel of land is arguably Darwin's finest piece of residential land. With over 25 metres of water frontage to Darwin Harbour, this is in the most prime site available on the market to build your masterpiece. With stunning north westerly views, your afternoons will be spent admiring some of the world's best sunsets out over the Beagle Gulf.
What also makes this block so special is it offers water rights within Cullen Bay Marina. Not only do you have spectacular open water views, but those with a boat have the convenience of mooring their vessel close to home.
Enjoy the spectacular surrounds and luxurious ambiance of Cullen Bay, while establishing yourself on Darwin's best waterfront land. This is an incredibly rare opportunity to build your dream home in the most exquisite suburb of Darwin. With only a handful of blocks that offer this amazing setting, you can be assured that your investment will hold its value for years to come.
This is your opportunity to grab a sensational 4th floor, 2 bedroom furnished apartment with ocean and sunset views. Live in permanently or keep in the rental pool of serviced apartments for outstanding rental returns. It has never been this affordable to own a property in Cullen Bay so make the most of this outstanding opportunity!
* 4th floor, 2 bedroom,1 bathroom apartment in prestigious Cullen Bay
* Generous shady balcony with ocean and sunset views
* Cool tiles & split system air conditioning throughout
* Open plan kitchen with great size benches
* Great cross sea breezes all year round & cool north westerly aspect
* Internal laundry
* Furniture included
* 2 relaxing pools & and a spa in the complex
* Secure underground parking
The address Cullen Bay says it all! This sought after location, only minutes walk to the Marina is central to cafes and some of Darwin`s best restaurants, while the sands of Mindil Beach offer you leisurely morning and afternoon walks. Enjoy the views from your own 4th floor balcony looking out to the ocean. You will love this serene and secure lifestyle away from the city traffic so don`t hesitate to call for an inspection!
Other Relevant Information:
Body Corporate: $1,850 per quarter (appox.)
Council Rates: $1,140 per annum (appox.)
Unit Area: 102 m2
This spectacular double storey penthouse apartment positioned on Darwin iconic Esplanade boasts a lifestyle that most dream of. Positioned on the top 2 floors in the popular Lamaroo building the views from this apartment are simply ‘World Class’
With uninterrupted views of Darwin harbour and spectacular daily sunsets from both oversize balconies you will love coming home and entertaining in this private and secure executive sky home.
•3 large bedrooms all with their own ensuites and robes
•Master suite on the top floor with large verandah to take in the view.
•Gourmet kitchen with European appliances
•Open plan living and dining with high ceilings and loads of natural light
•Enormous entertaining verandah
•Second living or large study/office upstairs
•Separate powder room and separate laundry
•Secure building with only 2 apartments per lift
•Stunning, huge complex pool
•3 secure undercover carparks
This property is currently leased until April 2021 and suitable for an owner occupier or investor to purchase.
To arrange a private inspection, please contact Jeremy O’Donoghue 0407 080 067
Area under Title: 279m2
Year Built: 2007
Council Rates: $1,720 p/a (approx.)
Body Corporate Fees: $2,900 p/q (approx.)
This spacious 7th floor 192m2, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is perfect if you want to live right in the middle of the city with pool and Mindil Beach water views.
This is spacious CBD living with lots of space without a big price tag and affording you beach, golf course, city shopping and entertainment just a short walk away so you can keep your cars secure in the 2 complex garage spaces.
* 3 spacious queen size bedrooms 2 all with water views
* 7th floor
* Views over Mindil Beach and golf course
* Master with generous ensuite, his & her vanity & walk in robe
* Sliding doors to balcony for dining with the view
* Master bedroom opens to balcony
* Large main bathroom with bath & separate shower
* A vanity also in separate toilet
* Open plan living area
* Quality tiles & split system air conditioning throughout
* Sliding doors & large windows catch all breezes
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher & plenty of bench tops
* Generous entertainment balcony with million dollar views
* Fully Furnished
* Rental return $560 per week
* Complex Pool area ground floor
* Store room in apartment
* 2 secure Lock up garage spaces
This apartment is away from Nightclub areas but just a walk to Mindil Beach, Casino, golf course, Botanical Gardens, shopping, cafes, and entertainment.
Area under Title: 192m2
Year Built: 2010
Council Rates: $1,510 p/a (approx.)
Body Corp Manager: North Management
Body Corporate Fees: $2,044 p/a (approx.) (including sinking fund)
Please call Trudy Leedham to book a private inspection on 0431 557 367.
This eighth floor, 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment is your opportunity to experience some of the best lifestyle in Darwin!
This stylish apartment offers luxurious living, contemporary design and panoramic views over Darwin City and Darwin Harbour.
It would be a sensational home for city workers, retirees or as an investment property.
* 2 bedrooms with ensuite to main
* Separate lounge and dining areas
* Expansive use of glass windows and balustrades
* Entertainer’s balcony with sweeping views
* Fully air-conditioned and tiled in cool white throughout
* Internal laundry and a lockup caged storeroom
* Security key access, 2 car parks
* Outside pool, gym, air-conditioned foyer
Offering city living, Catalyst places you nearby to everything Darwin has to offer.
This is a unique opportunity to secure an amazing residence.
Year Built: 2015 (approx.)
Area on Title: 97m2(approx.)
Council Rates: Approximately $1,510 per annum
Body Corporate Manager: Whittles Body Corporate Management Pty Ltd
Body Corporate Fees: Approximately $1,514 per quarter
Sinking Fund: Approximately $496 per quarter