Have you have been searching for a well-designed, beautifully presented family home, suitable to Darwin’s lifestyle and climate?
Then you can relax, as your search is over, as you and your family will love this charming ground level house.
Immaculately presented, this home promises the very best in living and entertaining.
The landscaping is well considered and tropical, offering a lovely vista from every room in the home with plenty of windows inviting the outside in.
Outdoor undercover entertainment area opens up directly to the courtyard and very private plunge pool, perfect for entertaining all year round.
* Three generous bedrooms, the main is especially large, all with air con, ceiling fans and floor to ceiling louvred windows
* A well equipped kitchen with gas stove top, electric oven, dish washer and views of the patio and pool
* Open plan sitting/dining room plus an extra-large separate living area
* Modern bathroom with full bath; vanity and floor to ceiling tiling
* Internal laundry and there is plenty of extra storage space throughout
* Three entertaining areas surround the pool, a BBQ area, a patio and a vine covered courtyard
* Two drive ways, a double lock up garage and additional lock up space for boat, trailer or campervan
* Close to local primary school, preschool and childcare and Casuarina Shopping Centre
You simply cannot beat this beautiful setting, from the beautiful tropical gardens at the front to the dappled mosaic courtyard at the rear.
The entire property is fully coded, the roof is brand new and there is absolutely no spend required.
Three minutes drive to Casuarina Square, Charles Darwin University and the Royal Darwin Hospital is only ten minutes away.
The fantastic layout of the home has left nothing left for you to do but move in and unpack.
To truly appreciate this home and all the benefits on offer, an inspection is highly recommended.
Council Rates: $1,750 per annum
Area Under Title: 817 sqm
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant Possession
Settlement Period: 60 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per Title: None found
First National is proud to present this solid 1 level duplex with inground pool in a tranquil garden setting.
This little piece of private heaven is located in a wonderful family friendly neighborhood. Located close to schools, shops and public transport plus only ten minutes to Casuarina, Leanyer Water Park and everything the wonderful northern suburbs have to offer making it the ideal location for everyone.
Enjoy the dry season breezes with a open plan living area seamlessly flowing to both the front and back yards plus the added comfort of split system air conditioning throughout. All of three of the bedrooms are of a good size with built in robes.
The exterior of the property features a Balinese style courtyard with an inground swimming pool, undercover parking for two vehicles. With a manicured yard space overlooking the reserve with the convenience of direct gate access. The back yard is also fully fenced with an excellent space for gardening or entertaining.
Call Trudy Leedham today on 0431 557 367 to inspect!
Area under Title: 367 sqm
Council Rates: $1,560 p/a (approx.)
Year Built: 1983
This is a very well presented ground level 2 bedroom unit, situated opposite Bakewell Primary School. Both bedrooms are well proportioned and are complete with built in robes and split system airconditioning. The two way bathroom offers a combined bath tub and shower and generous vanity. The open living and dining areas flow easily from one to the other, whilst the kitchen is plentiful in bench and cupboard space. A private, low maintenance courtyard greets you as step outside to the rear of your unit. With undercover parking right at your door, a short drive to either one of two shopping centres,
Look no further - Perfectly presented throughout.
This luxury 3 bedroom apartment living has a lot to offer the astute buyer.
* Walk-in robe in main bedroom and ensuite
* Very roomy open plan kitchen, dining/ lounge area
* Kitchen complete with dishwasher and pantry
* Remaining bedrooms with built-in robes
* Split system air-conditioning for year round comfort
* Fabulous size balcony great for entertaining and perfect views for watching the sunsets and rolling hills close by
* Private secure allocated parking within gated community
* Close to all local amenities, schools and transport
Take a look today - call Trudy Leedham to inspect this property on 0431 557 367.
Year Built: 2007
Area under Title: 174m2
Council Rates: $1,717 p/a (approx.)
Body Corporate Manager: Ace Body Corporate
Body Corporate Fees: $1,533 p/q (approx.) (includes sinking fund)
This magnificent 2-storey home offers a tranquil and luxurious lifestyle with enviable views of the marina and the city skyline. Featuring multiple indoor living spaces, combined with outstanding outdoor entertaining areas, the property offers so much space for the family. Located just minutes’ drive from the CBD in the marina side suburb of Bayview, the property is surrounded by other valuable and high-quality properties.
Features at a glance:
* Executive 2-storey masterpiece that has a striking presence from the front and back
* Multiple living areas both upstairs and downstairs offering space for the family
* Outstanding kitchen with island bench, great views and ideal for entertaining
* Large master bedroom upstairs with exquisite ensuite and walk out balcony
* Remaining 3 bedrooms upstairs all of a great size and all feature built in robes
* Downstairs there is a 5th bedroom with built in robes plus an extra office space
* Magnificent spiral staircase as you enter the property elegantly connects the house
* Beautiful in-ground saltwater pool surrounded by tropical gardens
* Lovely timber deck upstairs offering a great space for entertaining guests outdoors
* 874sqm parcel of land offering an extremely low maintenance lifestyle
* Located close to parks, walking paths and marina, minutes drive to CBD and shops
Ideal for the large family that needs multiple living areas, there is a large open plan living and dining off the kitchen, with gorgeous views of the marina. The gourmet kitchen features crisp white cabinetry, black granite bench tops and chic blue glass splashbacks that make a classy statement alongside the stainless-steel appliances and sleek ceramic cooktop.
Outdoor entertaining areas are an absolute delight with this property. You have a wonderful balcony upstairs connected with 2 of the bedrooms that offers stunning water and city views. While the downstairs patio area that looks onto the in-ground saltwater pool, with the marina as the backdrop.
This waterfront address has it all! A stunning family home offering size and quality, the dress circle waterfront location, and the ease and convenience of travel to the CBD or to the Airport or Hospital. This is the luxury lifestyle you’ve always wanted, a property that has that ‘wow’ factor and bit of ‘spunk’ about it. 24 O’Ferrals Road is an absolute must for inspection.
Other relevant information:
Year Built: 2006
Council Rates: $3,670 p/a (approx.)
Area Under Roof: 874sqm
Zoning: LR (Low Density Residential)
Status: Vacant possession offered
Bayview Marina is a residential Marina located less than 3 kilometres from Darwin CBD and is accessed just off Tiger Brennan Drive.
*Freehold Marina Berth
*Well maintained Marina with considerable funds in body corporate sinking fund
*Live-aboard permits available
Berth 47 (Lot 6993) is a 13 metre berth.
For further information please contact Jeremy O'Donoghue on 0407 080 067.
O'Donoghues First National are pleased to present this unfurnished neat & tidy property to the rental market.
Located on the border of Bayview, this property boasts both great views and privacy.
Only 5 minutes’ drive to Darwin CBD, perfect for a professional couple or family alike.
* 3 good size bedrooms, ensuite to main plus balcony access
* 2 spacious bathrooms
* Split living areas, large living downstairs plus spacious upstairs living
* Well-appointed modern kitchen upstairs with abundant cupboard space
* Large, deep balcony with views over Darwin marina
* Double under cover garage with remote access
* Air-conditioned through-out for year round comfort
* Good size store room
* In-ground salt water pool
* Pets considered on application
Available from 29/09/2021
Please contact Helen on email@example.com for appointment to view
2/35 Miles Road, Berrimah is a 762sqm (approx.) office and warehouse on a corner block prominently situated on the corner of Dixon Road and Miles Road.
It consists of a separate office and warehouse building, with its own dedicated access driveway and car parks. The property was first developed in 2016 with custom built premises for each tenancy. Attractive in design, the building was constructed by Jaytex Construction Pty Ltd, one of the Northern Territory’s most accomplished and awarded construction firms.
Berrimah is now widely considered the geographic centre of the greater Darwin area. Centrally located midway between Darwin and Palmerston’s CBD with convenient access via two arterial roads - the Stuart Highway and Tiger Brennan Drive.
Directly adjoining Darwin’s International Airport, it is only five kilometres north of the East Arm Port and five kilometres South East of Darwin’s Northern suburbs. Berrimah Business Park is a master planned estate including 41 blocks of land in the initial stage boasting a massive eight hundred metre frontage to the Stuart Highway.
* 333sqm (approx.) of airconditioned office space
* 429sqm (approx.) of Warehouse
* 1,780sqm (approx.) of Land
* 21 carparks
* $170,500 + Outgoings + GST per annum
Call Jeremy O'Donoghue on 0407 080 067 or Ankita Rayal on 0400 428 900 for more information.
This complex is located on the Stuart Highway 8 radial kms from the Darwin CBD and 5 radial kms south east of the Darwin International Airport.
The subject unit is the front of the complex and comprises of 96sqm of internal office area. The unit features excellent natural light at the front of the building with a reception area upon entry and several good-sized offices throughout the property. There are also kitchenette, shower and toilet facilities, and a second access point at the rear.
The unit features excellent exposure to the Stuart Highway and the complex offers ample car parking with access off the Stuart Highway at the front and Vigilant Lane at the rear.
This property is also available for Sale. Contact Agent for Price.
For more information please contact Ankita Rayal on 0400 428 900.
Ideally on Berrimah Road located in Berrimah's established industrial precinct only 9 kilometres east of Darwin's Central Business District.
The property is ideally located from a logistics perspective as it lies between the major arterial roads - the Stuart Highway and Tiger Brenan Drive allowing easy access into and out of town.
This property also enjoys close proximity to both the East Arm seaport and Darwin International Airport.
This recently renovated metal clad and brick office/warehouse offers 583 square metres of internal area that is accessed via two large container height roller doors with separate doors for cross ventilation. The warehouse is clearspan with the addition of a 165sqm mezzanine area at the rear of the warehouse. There is a 78 square metre air-conditioned office area at the rear of the building with an additional air-conditioned area upstairs.
There is also a 3 metre wide awning running down one side of the warehouse area and the property is set back off every boundary to allow for outdoor storage areas.
The property is securely fenced and offers good on-site parking and great exposure to Berrimah Road.
Please contact Ankita Rayal to inspect this property on 0400 428 900.
Located in the new Berrimah Industrial Estate and surrounded by quality businesses and is perfectly positioned to service all of Darwin.
To be constructed to suit your business requirements.
* Warehouse Area – 736m2
* Office Area – 130m2
* Mezzanine Area – 140m2
* 15 On-Site Car Parks
* Quality Finish
Berrimah is now widely recognized as the geographical centre of the greater Darwin area. This high quality office space is located just off the Stuart Highway, outbound between Amy Johnson Avenue and Vanderlin Drive (Berrimah Road). There are two entry/exit points off the Stuart Highway allowing easy vehicles access
in both directions, with the main entrance being highly accessible by a major intersection serviced by traffic lights.
Call Ankita Rayal today on 0400 428 900 to discuss the many options available for your business.
There are dual entry points into the estate. All roads and roundabouts are to the latest standard, meaning ease of access into the Business Park for both employees and customers.
Stage 1 of Darwin Corporate Park is now complete with 10,000sqm of office space and the companies that are already operating are NT Motorcycle Centre, RSEA, Darwin Bolt Supplies, HIA, Samios Plumbing and CNW Electrical to name only a few. 27 Jessop Crescent is located in the forth row back off Miles Road. The subject site is 3070 square metres and is priced at $1,151,250+ GST.
- Lots remain from 2,340m2 to 2.01ha
- SD31 zoning allows for more flexibility
- 31 out of 41 lots already sold
Please contact Ankita Rayal on 0400 428 900 to arrange an inspection!